Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PLEASEHELP1991

January 23, 2014, 10:32:10 AM #1740 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:38:35 AM by Will Gregory
i wonder if underwater will release subs before crunchyroll does for kill la kill
I love [you]

PLEASEHELP1991

January 23, 2014, 10:34:33 AM #1741 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:38:25 AM by Will Gregory
if i could read these subs in german on daisuki.net i would enjoy the next episode of kill la kill
THEY HAVE IT TRANSLATED IN GERMAN, ITALIAN, SPANISH, AND PORTUGUESE ALREADY
BUT NOT ENGLISH
I love [you]

Samus Aran

Quote from: Will Gregory on January 23, 2014, 10:32:10 AM
i wonder if underwater will release subs before crunchyroll does for kill la kill

from underwater:

QuoteKILL la KILL 15 delayed
Written on 23.01.2014 | Tags: News, Anime, KILL la KILL

It seems that Crunchyroll has delayed the simulcast of KILL la KILL 15 by 12 hours. Under normal circumstances, we would be translating the episode from scratch instead, but today just happens to be the one time when our TL checker / translator-on-demand for the show isn't here (and won't be back until tomorrow). So unless we can find a backup translator from somewhere in the next hour or two, our only option is to just sit tight and wait. Sorry for the inconvenience.

so yeah no they likely won't be getting their version out any earlier than anyone else

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

Thyme

strongbad

Quote from: Thyme on January 23, 2014, 03:36:10 PM
i had finished it when i posted that :3

jesus you guys watch anime so fast
i am like half way through it
p good so far
i am enjoying it slightly less now that the novelty of the titans has worn off though

TooB

Quote from: udderfailure on January 23, 2014, 05:25:19 PM
jesus you guys watch anime so fast
i am like half way through it
p good so far
i am enjoying it slightly less now that the novelty of the titans has worn off though
i swear, everyone i know who ever talks about aot, says basically the same thing.

"Its really cool. (Halfway into series later) Yeah, its still cool, but less so now"

Snowy

I watched KlK episode 15

My dick has never been harder

PLEASEHELP1991

I love [you]

strongbad

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 24, 2014, 10:32:28 AM
i swear, everyone i know who ever talks about aot, says basically the same thing.

"Its really cool. (Halfway into series later) Yeah, its still cool, but less so now"

i mean it makes sense
the premise is so cool that at first you're like holy shit this is amazing
then you realize how much they draw everything out and you go crazy

Thyme

Quote from: Project Lunchbox F on January 24, 2014, 10:32:28 AM

imo it got cool again when the female titan arc started

Nyerp

[spoiler]the episodes where they're trying to use that fucking rock to cover up the hole in the wall almost killed my interest in the series lol[/spoiler]

Nyerp

space dandy is getting old already

"ha ha one or all of the main characters is dead, bet you didn't expect that!!!!" is not a joke worth repeating nearly every episode

silvertone

i dont know if death is ever a joke except 9/11 because that was pretty funny and the holocaust

Go Up