April 26, 2024, 12:54:17 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Currently/just finished watching/reading anime/manga thread.

Started by Nyerp, June 09, 2011, 01:37:07 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Totla

Samus Aran

Quote from: Totla on July 06, 2013, 05:16:45 PM
>2013
>still watching commie

this is monogatari though, and few groups do monogatari. it's either hs or commie most likely. neither of which are preferred groups of mine, but i'll take what i can get until someone does bds once they're out.

bluaki

Quote from: Totla on July 06, 2013, 05:16:45 PM
>2013
>still watching commie
Commie is very often the best group doing some particular shows

even if they like to put in the occasional utterly ridiculous detail or overly liberal translation

like with the recently-aired Nyarlko season, their typesetter really overdid it with things like making part of the OP lyrics translation be really fast scrolling (unreadable without pausing), making certain dialogue lines have effects like growing, shrinking, or being moved+rotated in a way as if the line was thrown off-screen in situations where the speaker was interrupted and pushed by another character

although somewhat liberal, their translations are usually fine with much fewer obvious mistranslations than gg
like gg using the line "That's, like, just your opinion" in Valvrave

Totla

i just watched yosuga no sora and [spoiler]thank god they didn't pussy out on the incest[/spoiler]

Snowy

Samus Aran

Quote from: Totla on July 10, 2013, 03:43:28 AM
i just watched yosuga no sora and [spoiler]thank god they didn't pussy out on the incest[/spoiler]

how to make friends: fuck your little sister on the floor of your entryway while your friends watch

Snowy

Quote from: Kaz on July 10, 2013, 11:51:23 AM
how to make friends: fuck your little sister on the floor of your entryway while your friends watch
how do you think I got all my friends

TooB

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

TooB

Commander Fuckass

Quote from: Kaz on July 10, 2013, 11:51:23 AM
looks like I need to watch this asap

Link?
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

AegisReflector

On to watch Clannad After Story, which I've meant to do immediately after finishing Clannad but anime like Mirai Nikki, Attack on Titan, and Angel Beats kept getting in the way.

TooB

STILL need to watch clannad. But im afraid that I'm already gonna cry in toradora.
:(

AegisReflector

Quote from: Chesty LaRue on July 12, 2013, 07:54:54 PM
STILL need to watch clannad. But im afraid that I'm already gonna cry in toradora.
:(

Clannad could take some time considering it's not nearly as good as After Story (mostly exposition) but it's well worth the watch.

Go Up