April 27, 2024, 03:10:27 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OS X Lion what a bunch of

Started by snoorkel, June 06, 2011, 09:48:26 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

snoorkel

bull shit

I'm not excited at all

the icons for the stupid features don't even look like shit apple used to do

Samus Aran

Well, there are some new little features that I like that I have to wonder why they weren't already there, like being able to simply resume what you were doing on any standard app, and other little things like that, but...other than that I don't really care either.

I'm still using 10.5 anyway, and never saw any reason to update.

However, I read that Lion is going to be only $29. That's cool I guess.

ME##

Quote from: Kyou on June 06, 2011, 09:53:59 PM
Well, there are some new little features that I like that I have to wonder why they weren't already there, like being able to simply resume what you were doing on any standard app, and other little things like that, but...other than that I don't really care either.

I'm still using 10.5 anyway, and never saw any reason to update.

However, I read that Lion is going to be only $29. That's cool I guess.

Is it $30 for everybody, or only for those with 10.6?   confuseddood;

applesauce

The whole time I was watching the thing, I was like....derp. They really didn't make any new features. Every feature they added already exists, either in GNOME, Ubuntu, OpenOffice, Gmail, Thunderbird, or Samsung.

Samus Aran

Quote from: applesauce on June 07, 2011, 12:19:21 PM
The whole time I was watching the thing, I was like....derp. They really didn't make any new features. Every feature they added already exists, either in GNOME, Ubuntu, OpenOffice, Gmail, Thunderbird, or Samsung.

Yep. I'm guessing that's why it's so cheap.

Quote from: Kotomaru on June 07, 2011, 06:07:53 AM
Is it $30 for everybody, or only for those with 10.6?   confuseddood;

Well, it said $30 as opposed to the $130 or whatever price for 10.6 so I'm assuming it's a price for everyone.

snoorkel

Quote from: applesauce on June 07, 2011, 12:19:21 PM

yup

I shudder to imagine the giant app launch screen which will be Mac OS 11

Go Up