April 28, 2024, 11:02:06 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Osama Bin Laden - DEAD

Started by Dullahan, May 01, 2011, 08:09:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ikanaide

Tomboh

applesauce

Fucking yes, bitches. Almost cried during the speech.

Dullahan

I guarentee you that not every intel regarding 9/11 was given to the people around the world. There is still information that is secured within the government and who knows how vital that information is.

al-Qaeda would give the people what they expect so that they can do the unexpected and accomplish their goals. The American government wouldn't give them what they want by doing so. I'm not even American, and I know for a fact that their is intel that is lock air-tight within the government to keep away from American citizens because that would obviously give al-Qaeda the advantage.

Dullahan

Quote from: Soycho on May 01, 2011, 08:50:43 PM
Yea.

I am sure they have a contingency plan already set up since you know we were spending all that money looking for a single guy.
And this is exactly why I feel concerned about this situation.

musica.cards

Quote from: Tomboh on May 01, 2011, 08:55:32 PM
americas problems have been solved

No it's not; Al Qaeda still exists. Prove me wrong.

Quote from: applesauce on May 01, 2011, 08:55:59 PM

That idiot should have ordered to keep him alive. That way, we could at least try to extract more info out of Osama before we killed him.
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

YPrrrr

... Is Pakistan cool with us running military operations within their country?
Quote from: _you_ on May 01, 2011, 08:59:59 PM
That idiot should have ordered to keep him alive. That way, we could at least try to extract more info out of Osama before we killed him.
Pretty sure tomboh is being sarcastic

Also it's surprisingly hard to keep a leader alive. Even if he hadn't been shot by our troops he might have shot himself to avoid capture

Dullahan

And I heard that he was already dead before the Americans found him until I heard the speech.

musica.cards

Quote from: YPR on May 01, 2011, 09:03:42 PM
... Is Pakistan cool with us running military operations within their country?Pretty sure tomboh is being sarcastic

Also it's surprisingly hard to keep a leader alive. Even if he hadn't been shot by our troops he might have shot himself to avoid capture

o

That's actually a good idea (at least in that situation).
[move]gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby baby gee gee gee baby [/move]

Bushy

Lol what leader gets taken alive?

@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Dullahan

... Is Pakistan cool with us running military operations within their country?Pretty sure tomboh is being sarcastic

DNA tests were run to confirm it was his body.

musica.cards

Quote from: Rambosnake on May 01, 2011, 09:07:18 PM

That's the way it should have been, and if Osama did kill himself, that's likely why he did it. As a leader, he had a lot of information over his organization.

EDIT: oh wait, I misread that doodella;

applesauce

They don't really have any other choice.

YPrrrr

Quote from: Dullahan on May 01, 2011, 09:07:42 PM
DNA tests were run to confirm it was his body.
Eh? I never suggested it wasn't his
Quote from: Rambosnake on May 01, 2011, 09:07:18 PM

Saddam, Melosovic

Still, it's not common

snoorkel

so obama killed the bin laden project, great. seems suspiciously well-timed to me, with news about our continued/discontinued actions in Iraq coming out soon and presidential election next year.

no one knows who the fuck Bin Laden is or what he actually did, I think the people saying 'justice has been served, fuck yeah america' are manipulated fools. I don't believe in 9/11 truth shit nor am I trying to include it, just saying that all parts of this -- bin laden as an identity/target, his capture, information available to media throughout the 'war on terror' -- have been fed from the top down

Quote from: applesauce on May 01, 2011, 08:55:59 PM

are you serious?

Go Up