June 05, 2024, 10:49:43 AM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Osama Bin Laden - DEAD

Started by Dullahan, May 01, 2011, 08:09:22 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Socks

Quote from: Swirly Glasses on May 02, 2011, 03:26:30 PM
goonish

this entire thread is silly and everyone celebrating is silly

you're silly.

Bushy

Overnight my opinions have completely 180'd

people sicken me, and I sicken myself
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

wawi

Quote from: Rambosnake on May 02, 2011, 06:38:13 PM
Overnight my opinions have completely 180'd

people sicken me, and I sicken myself

explain O_0

Bushy

Quote from: wawi the dogracer extraordinaire on May 02, 2011, 06:47:11 PM
explain O_0
I just realized there's no point to celebrating some nigga's death and we'd all be better off to go about this in as civil a way as possible, not some sort of brutal mardi gras that celebrates death.
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

snoorkel

Quote from: Rambosnake on May 02, 2011, 06:51:05 PM
I just realized there's no point to celebrating some nigga's death and we'd all be better off to go about this in as civil a way as possible, not some sort of brutal mardi gras that celebrates death.

yes, the whole thing needs more doodthingocity

[REDACTED]

Quote from: Snowy on May 03, 2011, 06:56:01 AM
A lot of kids in school are wearing shirts with flags on them and down the halls I've been hearing "USA USA USA USA USA USA" for the past 2 days. :(
lol silly nationalism
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

burzumfan420

do u think  middle eastern countries are showing american celebrations and they  hink they are saying "death to allah  "  that be kinda fuck ed ujp

Dullahan

Quote from: villinman666 on May 03, 2011, 12:43:29 PM
do u think  middle eastern countries are showing american celebrations and they  hink they are saying "death to allah  "  that be kinda fuck ed ujp
Weren't there countries in the middle east like Israel that celebrated over 9/11?

Cookie

Quote from: Dullahan on May 03, 2011, 03:17:09 PM
Weren't there countries in the middle east like Israel that celebrated over 9/11?

I don't think Israel specifically was, but yes.

That's why I find it very hypocritical to celebrate the death of Osama.

burzumfan420

Quote from: Dullahan on May 03, 2011, 03:17:09 PM
israel is a our butt budy. but i think other middle eastern countries were cos we were messing in their shit for Literally Decades.

Andria

QuoteOsama bin Laden was unarmed when he was confronted and shot dead by US forces at his Pakistani hideout, a White House spokesman has said.
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/americas/2011/05/20115319011610215.html

I'm even less for shooting unarmed people than I am for celebrating their death.

Travis

Quote from: Soycho on May 03, 2011, 05:38:22 PM
I'm even less for shooting unarmed people than I am for celebrating their death.
i'm even less for showing any mercy to a man responsible for thousands of innocent people's deaths

Andria

Quote from: Travis on May 03, 2011, 05:46:03 PM
i'm even less for showing any mercy to a man responsible for thousands of innocent people's deaths

Shooting an unarmed man is wrongful and murderous no matter what you think of the person. Taking him alive would have done more in the way of good anyway.

wawi

May 03, 2011, 05:54:13 PM #118 Last Edit: May 03, 2011, 06:17:18 PM by wawi the dogracer extraordinaire
Quote from: Soycho on May 03, 2011, 05:50:17 PM
Shooting an unarmed man is wrongful and murderous no matter what you think of the person. Taking him alive would have done more in the way of good anyway.

Put yourself in the soldiers' perspective. They were under attack. They don't know if he too had a weapon or not. They followed their rules. Why risk more American lives? You do understand that these people have no problem taking you down with them and killing innocent people as well.
Quote"The assault force was concerned he would resist and he indeed resisted. His wife rushed the assaulter and was wounded. Bin Laden was then shot and killed. He was not armed," Carney said at his daily press briefing.

Quote from: Soycho on May 03, 2011, 05:50:17 PM
Taking him alive would have done more in the way of good anyway.

Not really.
Quote from: Travis on May 03, 2011, 05:46:03 PM

Seriously. Sure, you can be upset that people were glad he's dead, but there are many reasons why people would be. It's something that would be hard to understand if it didn't impact you.

However, I understand everyone has different viewpoints and opinions. I'm just putting in my two cents. I'm a bit biased due to my family serving and whatnot.

burzumfan420

i thought they had like a 45 minute fire fight w/  osama . w t  h

Go Up