May 23, 2024, 04:20:52 AM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Good news: Gorillaz break up.

Started by [REDACTED], February 07, 2011, 03:57:09 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

sans culottes

saw 'em live in october
'twas a grand fucking concert; long live albarn
I support BUSH

LCK

Swift

Quote from: YPR on February 09, 2011, 05:25:58 PM
Half the songs on the album kick the shit out of melancholy hill... I would argue a bunch are better than Stylo too...

Particularly Glitter Freeze, Rhinestone Eyes, and Some Kind Of Nature
Agreed. Empire ants? lets get real....it's not that sweet.

Superfast Jellyfish and Sweepstakes are the only lows of the album.  Everything else kicks ass.  Good intro song by Snoop, Glitter Freeze is NICE, Broken is really good, Plastic Beach is solid, To Binge is a great high song, Cloud of Unknowning is beautiful, and Pirate Jet is a great conclusion to a fantastic album  hocuspocus;
after i'm gone your earth will be free to live out its miserable span of existence, as one of my satelites, and that's how it's going to be.

LCK

i guess i'm the only one who loves superfast jellyfish akudood;

Hiro

Superfast Jellyfish is fucking awesome  akudood;

And dude, how can you not love Empire Ants. All that lovely calmness, then build-up, then THE FUCKING SYNTHS COME IN AND BEAUTIFUL SHIT HAPPENS IN YOUR EARS

sans culottes

I support BUSH

burzumfan420

DEAR PEOPLE I KNOW I AM A HIITSER OR HIPTSERT OR HOWEVER YOU CALL IT, BUT GOD GAVE THAT RIGHT, AND JESUS DIED ON THE CROSS FOR ME TO BE ABLE TO LISTEN TO THIS BAND WITHOUT ANY OF YOU TELLING ME THAT I SHOULD FEEL LIKE A SUB HUMAN FO RIT... LISTENING TO GorRILAZ IS NOT A SIN... ITS MY GOD GIVEN RIGHT... AND YEAH I ALSO LIKE ANAL SEX!! JUST LIKE JESUS CHRIST DID !!!

tobbyhot

I think these are just rumors by paparazzi. I don't believe on this news.

Go Up