June 04, 2024, 11:03:24 PM

1,531,631 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Oh Golly Gee, Seems as though I've been banned

Started by Slim, December 31, 2008, 11:26:01 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Slim

Quote from: Daphnia on January 05, 2009, 07:43:29 PM
Dear Ezlo,

Impersonation is a crime punishable by up to 90 years in prison and possibly beheading.

</3,
sop

Is emulation a crime too?--because I've been emulating you since the the first post of yours that I saw. <3
In a way, I think it could be said that all of us try to impersonate you. giggle;
Quote from: Snowy Deluxe on July 07, 2011, 04:05:09 PM
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daphnia

Quote from: Slim on January 05, 2009, 07:55:46 PM
Is emulation a crime too?--because I've been emulating you since the the first post of yours that I saw. <3
In a way, I think it could be said that all of us try to impersonate you. giggle;

When I dream, I dream of you. I dream of us, married. In a small studio apartment in the upper east side. You, a successful banker, smart in your flannel button downs watching football on a Sunday afternoon. Me, drawing a fresh apple pie from the oven as I ward off our small black lab with my right foot. I look up across the kitchen to see you gazing deeply into my eyes. I lose my balance momentarily, and the dog, now free, runs into my calf. I try to regain balance, but the pie slips off the baking sheet onto my foot as I fall over yelping, hitting my head on the open oven door. My arm hits the open door as well. It breaks above the elbow and falls into the oven. I curse you as an excruciating wave of pain knocks me unconscious. You've ruined my life, you ungrateful curd! I will never forgive you for this!

Slim

Quote from: Daphnia on January 05, 2009, 08:44:20 PM
When I dream, I dream of you. I dream of us, married. In a small studio apartment in the upper east side. You, a successful banker, smart in your flannel button downs watching football on a Sunday afternoon. Me, drawing a fresh apple pie from the oven as I ward off our small black lab with my right foot. I look up across the kitchen to see you gazing deeply into my eyes. I lose my balance momentarily, and the dog, now free, runs into my calf. I try to regain balance, but the pie slips off the baking sheet onto my foot as I fall over yelping, hitting my head on the open oven door. My arm hits the open door as well. It breaks above the elbow and falls into the oven. I curse you as an excruciating wave of pain knocks me unconscious. You've ruined my life, you ungrateful curd! I will never forgive you for this!

Yeah, I dream of that sort of thing all the time too--except when I dream about you, it tends to involve a little more nudity and raw sex. <3
Hey look I'm Slim and I act like an asshole because it makes me cool! Right guys?

Daddy

[REDACTED]

I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Slim

Go Up