October 01, 2024, 12:33:18 PM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

lol *~text it~**

Started by ??????, January 07, 2011, 10:16:47 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

??????

If an item became "out of stock" and you're still in the process of ordering it (Right now, I'm in the payment section--after that comes the Conformation section), what would happen?

Would they still give you the item?
I checked today and revisited the item, and now they're out of stock--but from two days ago I kept my screen on the Checkout Payment section because my card wouldn't work, so I might as well have to try the bank and transfer my money in there and make it appear in my paypal. :(

WOULD THEY FUCKING CANCEL MY ORDER
I don't want to go out in the snow and have all of this shit happen to come back and realize that I can't order anything because it's out of stock. I could spend it on jeans or sumthin'

??????

fucking answer me you *~*~teratomas ~*~*

ME##

They'd probably hold your order until they have it back in stock, idk.

??????

Quote from: Double Doppelkreuz on January 07, 2011, 10:43:40 AM
They'd probably hold your order until they have it back IN POG FORM in stock, idk.
They won't cancel their discounts if that happened?  confuseddood;
I'm worried that the discounts would be cancelled--I'm not paying a ridiculous 250$, but I really want it now since it's 80$ cry;

burzumfan420

you already purchased it, the deal has been made.

??????

CLICK "PROCEED" AND REALIZE THAT MY ORDER WAS WIPED CLEAN AND I COULD NEVER BUY IT

so I decided to check my email and realized that my other purchases didn't go through so i was like

then it said my card declined errthin so i stared at my card like

then i reordered all of my shit and found out that i saved an additional 40 bucks i felt like

LOL THE END

Go Up