October 04, 2024, 06:19:22 AM

1,531,325 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Failure.

Started by Hiro, January 05, 2011, 01:00:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

?????

There's no way to fix this. sorry
Die for Dethklok

Classic

I feel better about not being able to go to college yet.  n_u

But I'm planning to go this Fall, and I'm NOT going to let this kind of thing happen.

Hippopo

Quote from: Tyler on January 05, 2011, 09:19:29 PM
I feel better about not being able to go to college yet.  n_u

But I'm planning to go this Fall, and I'm NOT going to let this kind of thing happen.
Maybe not your first semester, BUT IT WILL HAPPEN EVENTUALLY akudood;

Or not...  Because you're better than me. cry;

This year I've come to realize that school isn't for me, but it's too late to drop out.  SO!  I only went to class about half of the time this semester, and I rarely put effort into homework assignments....  My roommates all hated me because of this. But it was soooo stress-free, and I lurved it!

I didn't get bad grades either (A's & B's)...  It was by far the best semester of my life, and I hope to repeat my same laziness in the future. Being a bad student is so enlightening and FREEING.  hocuspocus;

Classic

Well, most of it would be out of my pocket, so I'm going to make sure it doesn't get that bad.  n_u

Austeeeeeen, you just need fun people like me to keep your morale up in school!  happydood;

Hippopo

Quote from: Tyler on January 06, 2011, 11:51:48 AM
Well, most of it would be out of my pocket, so I'm going to make sure it doesn't get that bad.  n_u

Austeeeeeen, you just need fun people like me to keep your morale up in school!  happydood;
But we would have fun OUTSIDE of school, sirry.

I'm not an academic at heart, so I don't think you could keep my morale up unfortunately.  :(

ME##

I wish I could do well in school. :(

Hippopo

Quote from: Double Doppelkreuz on January 06, 2011, 11:54:51 AM
I wish I could do well in school. :(
DAVEED, you seem like the type that would excel.  madood;

Infel

Quote from: Tyler on January 06, 2011, 11:51:48 AM
Well, most of it would be out of my pocket, so I'm going to make sure it doesn't get that bad.  n_u

Austeeeeeen, you just need fun people like me to keep your morale up in school!  happydood;
I'll be going the same track as you, but the school funding shit is messed here so I'm going to find loopholes and make the government pay for my classes so I can be some overpaid jackass in Silicon Valley later working for Skynet.

ME##

Quote from: Potty Moss on January 06, 2011, 11:57:00 AM
DAVEED, you seem like the type that would excel.  madood;

I did very well in classes that I cared about. 

But if somebody say my grades for chemistry they'd probably think that I'm retarded. girl;

Classic

Austin, David, I can make ANYTHING fun. We could have fun inside school and out. I'm that kind of person.  giggle;
Maybe it's because I enjoy learning.  cjlubdoods;

Quote from: Parsee on January 06, 2011, 11:57:27 AM
I'll be going the same track as you, but the school funding shit is messed here so I'm going to find loopholes and make the government pay for my classes so I can be some overpaid jackass in Silicon Valley later working for Skynet.

I'm going to squeeze as much as I can out of Government funding. sillydood;

Hippopo

Quote from: Tyler on January 06, 2011, 11:59:19 AM
Austin, David, I can make ANYTHING fun. We could have fun inside school and out. I'm that kind of person.  giggle;
Maybe it's because I enjoy learning.  cjlubdoods;
I'm going to squeeze as much as I can out of Government funding. sillydood;
But I'm the kind of person that gets moody when I'm doing schoolwork.

Classic

And I'm sassy enough to snap back. yes;
That way we all have a good time and get our work done.  n_u

ME##

cjlubdoods;

I just become retarded when doing school work. n_u

Classic

I also make snacks for school work.  n_u

ME##

Go Up