May 10, 2024, 11:37:45 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, December 08, 2010, 04:29:05 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

December 08, 2010, 04:29:05 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:58:03 AM by Snowy

C.Mongler

I haven't found trophies even half as appealing as achievements. I have a few trophies but I've never deliberately tried to get one. Achievements on the other hand: I have played 193 games with a gamerscore of 22739 having unlocked 1232 achievements.

Commander Fuckass

I guess  :(
I also play games more for achievments i.e fallout new vegas
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Geno

im a huge achievement whore. Just look at my sig
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

ME##

I'm really not.  I'll have had my PS3 for two years [Good lord that feels strange to say myface;] in March and only have two hundred and twenty nine trophies, or at least according to PlayStation.com that is.  n_u

Kalahari Inkantation

i've never cared for trophies befuddlement

Nyerp

trophies/achievements are fucking stupid and are for faggots who think that anyone actually cares how much time they've wasted with pointless shit

Kalahari Inkantation

Quote from: Panty on December 08, 2010, 10:44:17 PM
trophies/achievements are fucking stupid and are for faggots who think that anyone actually cares how much time they've wasted with pointless shit

wrench;

Josh

I gave up on achievements when I broke 10k. I didn't see a point in boosting after that, I just play the game and unlock them through the course of the game naturally most of the time anyway  hocuspocus;

burzumfan420

i dont get hte poINT ofacheivemens.e

YPrrrr

I just enjoy ones I coincidentally get, looking them up and trying to get them seems like a waste of time. I think it's cooler when you do something extraordinary and are surprised that the developers thought that was worth added attention as well.

Andria

Thyme is.  :(

He gets mad when I have more trophies than him

Thyme

godmannit guys i'm kidding when i say these things :(

but yeah i care a bit too much about those 5thgrade;

Nyerp

also, trophies you get from just playing through the game are retarded

"you obtained this from watching the first cutscene!"

fucking stupid

Thyme

Quote from: Panty on December 10, 2010, 06:55:08 AM