May 08, 2024, 04:13:06 PM

1,531,623 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by Snowy, December 06, 2010, 04:30:44 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Snowy

December 06, 2010, 04:30:44 AM Last Edit: April 25, 2022, 09:57:57 AM by Snowy

Commander Fuckass

The game had potential but it got so boring  n_u

I might try it again sometime after christmas or during break or something
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Andria

Quote from: Snowy620 on December 06, 2010, 04:30:44 AM
Anyone one who has it on the PS3 wanna' play tonight? I just got it yesterday, and made it to level 12.

Also, My game glitched, and I can't find part of the sniper for a quest, I think it's the stock.  madood;

I think everyone's does that. It is something about the marker for those quests are just bad.
Quote from: EGGNOG on December 06, 2010, 08:08:47 AM
The game had potential but it got so boring  n_u

I might try it again sometime after christmas or during break or something

Pfft,  I still enjoy it after getting all characters to 50 and having like many many other versions of them  giggle;

Andria

Quote from: Snowy620 on December 06, 2010, 08:56:56 AM
Fuck, where is the last piece then? akudood;

i'd google it and just go check every location it says  O_0

unless you've actually done that and it wasn't in any of the places. then i guess you'd have to drop the quest and redo it or just not do it at all

Andria

Quote from: Snowy620 on December 06, 2010, 09:02:10 AM
I've been to everyplace it set as a marker. maddood;

Fuck, those bruisers were nasty.

Yea the marker in game just shows the general location of the items so it isn't specific for those quests. I'd just google it to be honest.

And I take on 2 person badass bruisers, badass fire skag, etc alone and win  baddood; bitches don't know about my amazing lillith playing

Andria

Quote from: Snowy620 on December 06, 2010, 09:08:12 AM
I'm the soldier, so I throw down my sentry, and just run around them and run at em' with a shotgun.

I need to get a healing perk for it, though.

In like 10 levels I am gonna have it so while in my extended almost instant cooldown phasewalk I also heal. At that point I am invincible even more.

Andria

I do and I shall if my friend isn't on to play

what is your psn?

Andria

Snowy, I will play Borderlands with you Thursday evening. I have exams starting tomorrow so I have been semi-studying while posting and watching shows on Netflix.  giggle;

When I do play we'll play like as much as you want!

and sorry I didn't reply to your messages I didn't see them as I was in the netflix app

Andria

Quote from: Snowy620 on December 08, 2010, 04:27:43 AM
I saw it said you were in Netflix like the whole night. :P

Yeah, last night me and some guy killed sledge, and another awesome guy gave us a modded shield that had over 2 million shield points, and worth $9,999,999. baddood;

I actually killed Sledge without trouble the other day with my friend. It was the first time I had done it. I guess my pretty good smg was just too good. The battle took like 30 seconds cause I was doing like 130 damage each hit.

And nice. I don't have any modded stuff, BUT my main lillith had some random glitch happen so I have double the skill points you are suppose to have.

Andria

Quote from: Snowy620 on December 08, 2010, 09:44:08 AM
I used a Lightning SMG, so it took out his shield quickly, and used a Support Machine gun along with my Scorpio, while my buddy backed me up with an Explosive Shotgun.

I had a really nice explosive SMG and my friend I think had a lightning sniper rifle so we just ran through him. I don't think either of us even took damage  n_u

when you play again you should write up the stats of your weapons you are using

Andria

Quote from: Snowy620 on December 08, 2010, 09:49:57 AM
Where would I get a faster machine gun? Mine is so slow. smithicide;

Just getting lucky and finding one I guess  n_u

let me go check how fast mine is

burzumfan420

KonohaShinobi

GOTY PS3 version is $40 at gamestop, buying it this weekend.

Anyone tried out the splitscreen? Can you go online with splitscreen, like in Black Ops? or is it one or the other only?

Andria

my lillith build btw
baddood; it is literally impossible to do

i was the victim of a random glitch like doubling my skill points

YPrrrr

Go Up