July 02, 2024, 02:43:39 PM

1,531,274 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Animu Thread

Started by Samus Aran, November 12, 2010, 03:42:54 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

don't let's

eh, Witchblade has an anime? Did not know that

Sillbury

Anyone seen Casshern Sins? I'm up to episode 6 and it's feeling very monster of the weeky. Does an actual story ever kick in?

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Boysenberry on February 07, 2011, 10:00:36 AM
Anyone seen Casshern Sins? I'm up to episode 6 and it's feeling very monster of the weeky. Does an actual story ever kick in?

I started and stopped many times, should watch it all the way through.

Finished berserk: god so fucking good, sucks that it ends like that, forces you to read the manga because that story is so good. Marathoned it in 2 nights.

Also watched the entirety of yuyu hakusho. Kinda lost some steam near the end of the final act (hurr another tournament and like 3 second fights), but I enjoyed it overall.

Watching now: darker than black, dem contRactors, 5 episodes in I like it. I like the small 2 episode arc format.

Last downloaded: Baccano!, wolf's rain, vampire knight and Black Cat.

Watched a bit of Baccano, much darker than I expected.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Presea on February 06, 2011, 03:41:32 PM
Death Note is better than most other anime that's insanely popular these days

but it's...eh, it's nothing special. it's not too bad, though. I dunno, just give it a try.

Death note is nothing special? Wow understatement of the year. Death note is one of the greatest series I have ever seen. So many plot twists a genuinely interesting story a new take on the typical "cat and mouse" detective story interwoven with an imaginative supernatural mythos.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, be on the edge of your seat the entire time,  you will want to keep watching. Death note builds suspense and tension like no other, it does not disappoint. It's the essential anime everyone should watch, I find it hard not to recommend it.

Nyerp

Sillbury

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 08, 2011, 09:06:25 PM
Watched a bit of Baccano, much darker than I expected.
Oh god yes.

These two are the greatest characters I have ever seen and I challenge anyone to find a funnier pair.

Sillbury

don't let's

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 08, 2011, 09:14:08 PM
Death note is nothing special? Wow understatement of the year. Death note is one of the greatest series I have ever seen. So many plot twists a genuinely interesting story a new take on the typical "cat and mouse" detective story interwoven with an imaginative supernatural mythos.

You'll laugh, you'll cry, be on the edge of your seat the entire time,  you will want to keep watching. Death note builds suspense and tension like no other, it does not disappoint. It's the essential anime everyone should watch, I find it hard not to recommend it.
It gets kinda retarded the closer it gets to the end from what I can remember. Though I only read the manga but I'll assume it stayed the same overall.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Classic

Does anyone else hate Kono as much as I do?

burzumfan420

Samus Aran

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on February 08, 2011, 09:14:08 PM

Believe it or not, taste is subjective, and I think Death Note is nothing special.

Quote from: Tyler on February 09, 2011, 03:25:49 PM
Does anyone else hate Kono as much as I do?

I don't hate Kono at all, but he sure is hard to take seriously.

Sillbury

Sounds good Kono, I'll give it a shot.

sans culottes

i've never really digged anime but i recently torrented cowboy bebop

i fucking love it; can't believe i never looked into it before
I support BUSH

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Go Up