May 30, 2024, 06:22:27 AM

1,531,629 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Your Setup

Started by ?????, November 09, 2010, 10:05:11 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

?????

So how do you guys watch your shows? Watch them on cable/dish? Record them? Download/stream them?

I don't watch actual TV that much anymore. I think I'm going to start watching things on Hulu though (Hulu Desktop is prrty cook btw).
Die for Dethklok

Hiro

?????

Quote from: Admin on November 09, 2010, 10:07:21 PM
Nothing.

You don't watch TV shows at all? I don't either right now.
Die for Dethklok

don't let's

I watch them live or record them. I don't have cable/satellite and I never have had either one of them. And I almost never watch them online.

?????

Quote from: Live Is Dead on November 09, 2010, 10:11:16 PM
I watch them live or record them. I don't have cable/satellite and I never have had either fuck of them. And I almost never watch them online.

How do you watch live if you don't have cable or satellite?
Die for Dethklok

don't let's

I mean I watch them when they actually come on because I use an antenna so I do get the normal broadcast stations.

?????

Quote from: Live Is Dead on November 09, 2010, 10:18:09 PM
I mean I watch them when they actually come on because I use an antenna so I do get the normal broadcast stations.

Oh, yeah that makes sense. What channels do you get in your area?
Die for Dethklok

Thyme

Classic

?????

Quote from: Classique on November 09, 2010, 10:23:10 PM
NetFlix Wii/Direct TV.

I want to get Netflix but I can't D:
I would setup a Boxee box on my laptop and hook it up to a TV :)
Die for Dethklok

don't let's

Quote from: TheSequel on November 09, 2010, 10:20:31 PM
Oh, yeah that makes sense. What channels do you get in your area?
NBC, CBS, ABC, The CW, PBS, FOX, MyTV, some local religious station, and whatever digital stations are associated with the other ones. There might be a few others that come in time to time from one of the surrounding areas. I think that's it. 

Samus Aran

I usually only watch TCM and AMC on actual TV, through cable. But that's just films - I don't ever watch any TV shows except The Twilight Zone, on the rare occasion that Syfy is showing it.

I watch animu on various streaming sites for anime, like anime-exceed, animefuel, and animeseed.

Andria

FAMY2

Dish Network. And I use Hulu and some other things to stream stuff.

KonohaShinobi

Quote from: Stocking on November 10, 2010, 12:29:37 AM
I watch animu on various streaming sites for anime, like anime-exceed, animefuel, and animeseed.

WHY? saddood;

Go Up