April 28, 2024, 10:48:26 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

PROP 19 OMG

Started by strongbad, August 27, 2010, 05:40:44 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Aracde

I honestly could not care less about this proposition.

Travis

Quote from: Aracde on August 27, 2010, 06:46:56 PM
I honestly could not care less about this proposition.
you're a terrible poster

Aracde

Quote from: Travis on August 27, 2010, 06:47:58 PM
you're a terrible poster
I'm here for the Luts obviously.

Nyerp

oh no if they don't legalize weed i'll just...!

ME##

Quote from: Nyerp on August 28, 2010, 12:23:59 AM
oh no if they don't legalize weed i'll just...!

stay at home and smoke it anyway?  n_u

Nyerp

ME##

burzumfan420

fuck this thread, anyone who wants legalized weed is a pussy and likes following the law

Infel

Quote from: burzumfan420 on August 28, 2010, 11:01:10 AM
fuck this thread, anyone who wants legalized weed is a pussy and likes following the law
I like following the law and not having SOME ESE PUT DUST IN MAH WEED.

Signing some forms here makes the government send you specially grown superweed.

Wrench

keep it illegal

yes, I'm serious

Travis

Daddy

Quote from: Wrench on August 28, 2010, 02:29:03 PM
keep it illegal

yes, I'm serious
no weed until marriage.

there are not enough people in jail so we need to make sure we keep our USA #1 position in terms of both % of population in jail and total number of people in jail.

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on August 28, 2010, 02:29:03 PM
keep it illegal

yes, I'm serious
Why would anyone want it illegal still
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

famy

Quote from: Khadafi on August 28, 2010, 02:38:54 PM
no weed until marriage.

there are not enough people in jail so we need to make sure we keep our USA #1 position in terms of both % of population in jail and total number of people in jail.
dont you want to be able to buy untaxed weed for cheap that you can get in any elementary school parking lot you want

Wrench

Quote from: Khadafi on August 28, 2010, 02:38:54 PM
no weed until marriage.

i lol'd

I'm all for legal weed if they make cigarettes illegal instead. I honestly have no clue how they found weed to be more dangerous. I'm still not a fan of it though.

Go Up