September 24, 2024, 12:08:03 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Must-have Apps

Started by Det in F♯ Major, July 15, 2010, 02:17:59 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Det in F♯ Major

det just got an iphone so... yeah. what are some really useful/terrific applications?
Quote from: Khadafi on February 02, 2011, 03:17:34 PM
BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW

ME##

Facebook is all that comes to mind.  confuseddood;

also a bumper if you got an iphone 4

Daddy

Cookie

The one that tells you how high above sea level you are.

Feynman

July 17, 2010, 01:21:40 PM #4 Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 01:26:36 PM by Bassir

Ignore alQur'an, I use it as a reference for all the despicable things religion is full of. Or you can get it, it's a nicely done app. Too bad the creator is Muslim. And yes, I track my girlfriend's menstrual cycle.

snorkel

The only non-default apps I actually use more than once a week are

Minnesota Public Radio (check what song is playing  on any of their stations)
Shazam - listens to a song and identifies it
PayPal - obvious
eBay
Wells Fargo

I guess I use the IMDB and Wikipanion apps occaisonally (although their real sites in Safari are better). I feel like I under-use my iphone, but it's impossible to effectively use the fucking thing when it's setup as a Start Menu and not an OS with a desktop (downloading an email attachment and editing it, then saving it to attach to an email later, should be intuitive as shit).

snorkel

Quote from: Bassir on July 17, 2010, 01:21:40 PM

Ignore alQur'an, I use it as a reference for all the despicable things religion is full of. Or you can get it, it's a nicely done app. Too bad the creator is Muslim. And yes, I track my girlfriend's menstrual cycle.

Is jailbreaking iphones still painless? If I get a 4 I'd be interested in jailbreaking it to have access to some legitimately useful apps (mainly an ssh client and file manager, free tethering would be nice too)

applesauce

I use regularly:
-AccuWeather
-Facebook
-UniBus
-Meebo
-TapTap Revenge
-LightBike

I would use Google Mobile a lot, but I like the way Google News is laid out in the mobile browser version better than in the app.

Thyme

well i guess this is a "what non-standard apps do you use" thread now 5thgrade;

iBooks (use it mostly entirely for PDFs)
Echofon (i lurves mah twitter)
Conjugueur
Wikipedia
Dictionary
Translator
Joystiq

I have a few games too, all got them for free with that Free Game a Day thing OpenFeint is doing. So one may want to get the OpenFeint app as well so they know which game is made free on that day.

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on August 01, 2010, 02:14:28 PM
Conjugueur

Parler

Je parle              Nous parlons
Tu parles            Vous parlez
Il/elle/on parle    Ils/elles parlent

dat boot 5thgrade;

Go Up