May 20, 2024, 01:47:25 PM

1,531,628 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

thread for E3 impressions lol

Started by Thyme, June 14, 2010, 10:45:58 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on June 14, 2010, 11:58:12 AM
New model confirmed, same price as old model.

Available LATER THIS WEEK. O_0

Vivi oggi.  baddood;

Geno

So wait did Microsoft not announce anything except the new model?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

so basically MGS rising is going to be afro samurai starring raiden?
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Thyme

Quote from: GENOP on June 14, 2010, 12:34:22 PM
so basically MGS rising is going to be afro samurai starring raiden?

I don't know how Afro Samurai plays but MGSR certainly did look cool. baddood;

ME##

I'm surprised they went to a glossy finish. befuddlement

And it really does look like a cousin to one of Alienware's towers.

Geno

Quote from: Thyme on June 14, 2010, 12:35:43 PM
I don't know how Afro Samurai plays but MGSR certainly did look cool. baddood;
It looked exactly like Afro Samurai lol. With the line to show you where you cut and everything.
But it's probably going to be better.

Nyerp

lol holy shit that conference was fucking awful

can't wait for tomorrow!

Geno

Quote from: Nyerp on June 14, 2010, 02:00:19 PM
lol holy shit that conference was fucking awful

can't wait for tomorrow!
Yeah it was pretty bad. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to announce new games at E3 but that's just me.

ME##

Quote from: GENOP on June 14, 2010, 02:20:21 PM
Yeah it was pretty bad. I'm pretty sure you're supposed to announce new games at E3 but that's just me.

But new hardware!

KonohaShinobi

No new games? What are you talking about, all that Kinect stuff was brand new.

I liked Dance Central, DDR with full body 1:1, delicious.

Thyme

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on June 14, 2010, 02:52:49 PM
No new games? What are you talking about, all that Kinect stuff was brand new.

I liked Dance Central, DDR with full body 1:1, delicious.

I can foresee Popsicle becoming an absolute dance master because of this game. n_u

rdl

nintendo's e3 conference will be great as long as reggie and cammie stay far away from the stage. i hate the both of them

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Volvagia

so far i'm incredibly disappointed.

Fuck you Microsoft.
Fuck you EA (apart from Dead Space 2 footage.)

REGGIE, SAVE E3, AND KEEP CAMMY AWAY.

Thyme

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit.
Made by Criterion.

...So basically Burnout. Which is always good. giggle;

Go Up