September 28, 2024, 04:25:03 PM

1,531,324 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

What the fuck?

Started by Necro, June 01, 2007, 09:20:09 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Necro

Quote from: SBKT on June 02, 2007, 03:02:34 PM
Quote from: General Grievous on June 02, 2007, 11:06:14 AM
Quote from: SBKT on June 02, 2007, 10:43:54 AM
You are completely wrong. They're new, and that makes them decent? They got shiny graphics? They really don't, it's about ps1/ps2 quality with a lot of them. They got better gameplay? Depends how you look at it ,but you're saying this through graphics, when on most all new games, the camera will fuck you over so bad it's not funny. Gameplay is amazingly short too for a game that's about 50 bucks. Waste of money, waste of time.
I didn't say they did have great graphics. I just stated that SM3 has really nice graphics. The camera never fucks you in this game, and the gameplay, IMO, kicks ass. In my opinion, it isn't a waste of money, or time. The gameplay is really awesome, in addition to badass cuts that are really nicely done that make the game even more interesting. I just think the really nice graphics are a beautiful touch because of the cut scenes.
I can repeat what I just said and still win, because by saying this, you only care about what you think are REALLY GOOD GRAPHICS. That's not what games are.

2D forevar!
No, you're an imbecile.

I never base how good a game is just because of graphics. For the last fucking time, this is what I'm stating about the graphics:

In SM3, it has alot of cut scenes that are like RE4's, where you press buttons to do things. They're even better in this if you ask me, because it isn't just "A+B" and "L+R". In fact, I think every single button is used, even directions on each stick, except maybe "LB" and "RB". I really enjoy these cut scenes, because they're really well done. It has an extremley high amount of good quality camera angling in them, which give you a cool feeling. I might even go so far as to call it a rush. The things spidey does in these scenes never really get repetitive. He does a large variety of sick-assed stunts, and cool hits. Add that with awesome graphics, and you get some pretty tight cut scenes.

I could care less about the graphics for the real gameplay. I just think the gameplay is awesome because of the many moves, combos, etc that you can perform. You've got to love zipping all over New York with a variety of web swings, fighting a plethora of colorful and odd gangs, and using shit loads of moves and combos that look pretty fuckin' sick. That's another thing I love about 2/3. You don't just pick levels, and only go on rooftops when you're not in buildings. There is no limit to where you can go as far as outside buildings in this game, as long as it's in NY, NY. Hell, in the 3rd, you can even swim.

Also, I fail to see what you're trying to accomplish by saying "2D forevar", seeing as the first Spider Man was 3D as well.
You asked me once, what was in Room 101. I told you that you knew the answer already. Everyone knows it. The thing that is in Room 101 is Necro

SBKT

We're both repeating the same damn thing. There was a 2D spiderman on the SNES, I think.

Go Up