April 28, 2024, 04:51:00 AM

1,531,646 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Official Boyah Time Capsule - Accept no Substitutes!

Started by Samus Aran, November 12, 2009, 08:12:16 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Travis

hahahha famy go commit suicide you worthless PUSSY FAGGOT

don't let's

November 15, 2010, 04:05:12 PM #166 Last Edit: November 15, 2010, 04:11:07 PM by Live Is Dead

C.Mongler

COPY PASTA FROM OLD CAPSULE SINCE ITS NOW DEAD

um lets see you are C.Mongler, but right now your name it in russian, but not really because the last two letters i couldnt figure out how to make russian. also you managed to attract a mate, though i'm sure you'll remember that because you'll probably either still be FOREVER ALONE at this point or still together. i can't see it ending well if it does end before a year from now. dunno just got that vibe. ummmmmmmmmmm do you still smoke cannabis? i haven't in like a week. that may or may not seem weird to future me. i dunno. OKAY BYE

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on November 15, 2010, 03:05:05 PM
If you still don't have a girlfriend kill yourself.

This
along with

If you still haven't gotten pussy go kill yourself

Also copypasta from old thread:

Dear 2011 David:
You still go on Boyah? Whoa. Hope you move in with some cool people next year. I am excited to see how I have changed socially in the next year. Who will I be living with? House or apartment?

As of right now I am about to smoke the last of my candy canes and then not buy anymore because I need to stop digging into my bank account without any sustainable income. Did you get a job to solve this problem? Hopefully. I threw up on a girl on Friday as well, I hope this brings back a funny memory. I wonder what new memories I'll have by then... Hopefully this year continues to be enjoyable.

-2010 David

Along with:
Runner Up: Strongbutt
Guff is Great!
Defender of Doodthing

DwightDL

Strongbad007

Quota: 16.56%
Lüts: 166849.83

Windows XP

Chrome 7.0.517.44

ikanaide

Quote from: ikanaide on November 15, 2010, 04:34:31 PM
Get better english and do not lose the girlfriend.

just1more

I can't wait to see how buff I'll be and how many chicks I will have banged by this time next year.

Andria

I BETTER BE FAMOUS BY THIS TIME NEXT YEAR
AND NOT SINGLE

[hedy]Zidone

Zidone in 2011:

-have more than 4,980 posts; preferably more than 5,000
-get a goddamn HOBBY
-Also, do not die.

p.s. you better still have JMV SUCKS MY PAPA

bluaki

Dear 2011 bluaki, I honestly have no idea where you'll (I'll?) be. Maybe you'll be at a faraway college, further from home than I've ever travelled as of this post. Maybe you'll already be taking hormones. Maybe you'll not only have crossdressed but be an active cosplayer for both genders. Maybe you'll be comfortable with your gender around others in real life. Maybe you'll have a significant social life. Maybe you'll fall in love. Maybe you'll have learned a lot of Japanese and piano and programming. Maybe you've left Boyah and you won't read this post. Or maybe you've ruined your life in this year and/or been killed. At the least, you should have a decently modern computer by now, if not two. Current post count: 4,933.

I expect more changes in this next year than in any other year I've had so far giggle;

Also, if I'm not actively visiting Boyah when this thread is bumped, can somebody give me a reminder IM about it?

FAMY2

Rae, get rid of the shit holding you back bitch. Finish what you have to and the rest will follow. Hope Famy believes you.

Kalahari Inkantation

http://boyah.net/forums/index.php/topic,49375.0.html

[spoiler][/spoiler]

dear 2011 me:

Have you given up on collage yet? goowan

also, please be more active than i am wry

ME##

Dear David,

Were you rejected from both Iowa and McGill?  Of course!  Are you homeless?  If not, good job. wrench;

Love, David.

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Samus Aran

Wrench

MY NEW LIVING END CD ARRIVED TONIGHT
Woman is working and you had a nice day at home.

Samus Aran

Hey November 2011 Kaz, what's up? Things must be pretty different for you now. You're not in school anymore. Have you decided where you're going to go for your master's? It's not going to cost too much I hope. Are you rooming with John like you planned? Where are you working? How bad does it suck?  Have you met anyone special yet? Got laid at all in 2011? How's Chels doing? You're still talking to her, I hope.

Life's pretty mediocre right now, but it's better than it was in October, and way better than it was in September and late August. I'm trying not to fuck up too bad for you. It's kind of hard, though, you know. With everything being so uncertain, and most of everything important in my life having either suddenly or gradually left me to some degree as of late, it's been difficult to figure out where I'm going. I just hope you're not angry with the results.

It's really late in the morning right now. Almost 7:30. I'm dealing with some writer's block, trying to conjure up something for CarolAnn to look at for my senior project. How's writing going for you, anyway? Grown any balls yet as far as that goes? I sure hope so.

And how's Boyah going for you? You're still a Mod, I assume? Still posting regularly? Were there any Boyah Awards that year? Any new users worth mentioning?

Well, that's all for now I guess. Hope shit's going better for you than it is for me, 2011 Kaz.

Go Up