May 05, 2024, 03:39:02 PM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

OFFICIAL womanly female discussion topic

Started by Sillbury, November 05, 2009, 11:47:48 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Mando Pandango

Quote from: l a c e y on November 14, 2009, 04:51:06 PM
Well no shit. I got that much. But I mean it's not a very interesting thread you dick.
MAYBE NOT TO YOU SINCE YOU HAVE A VAGINA. THAT'S NOT VERY MANLY.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Quote from: l a c e y on November 14, 2009, 04:51:06 PM
Well no shit. I got that much. But I mean it's not a very interesting thread you dick.

You wouldn't understand, because you're just a silly girl.

Daddy

hey fellow men

when you piss do you aim at the water or right above the water to not make any noise?

LCK

Quote from: JMV on November 14, 2009, 05:37:30 PM
hey fellow men

when you piss do you aim at the water or right above the water to not make any noise?
completely depends
if i'm alone or it's just people i'm really comfortable with, i make as much noise  as i want

if i'm with a lady or people i'm not comfortable with, or i don't want to be rude, i aim above to reduce the noise

Samus Aran

always above, the noise bothers me when other people make it so i avoid making it myself, since i expect them to avoid doing so as well

it's kind of silly really, but hearing piss just gives me ideas and images i'd rather not have

[spoiler]OF COURSE, IF A WOMAN TOLD ME NOT TO MAKE THE NOISE, I'D DO IT JUST TO LET HER KNOW WHO'S THE MAN[/spoiler]

Minus;

Depends if im the only one in there...
Usually above i find the noise kind of annoying.

Cookie

Sometimes I find that if I aim above my piss will splash back at me. I like to get a bowl depth perception before I choose either one.

Minus;

Thats actually very true.
I hate it when that happens.
But im pretty good about finding the right spot to aim at.

I hate it here. I think everyone thinks its so cool to piss on the floor or something, because the guys restrooms always have piss on the floor. Everywhere. (At school). Lucky for me i don't wear sandals. Ever.
And the girls tell me theres never piss on the floor, i wonder why? Ha.

Daddy

If I'm home alone I make it as loud as possible.  If there are people there I try not to make noise.

However, if I'm somewhere where the lock on the bathroom door doesn't work and someone at that location is a chronic "Don't knock, I'll just walk on in when the light is on and the door is closed"er I try to make noise to avoid them walking in on me during my piss.

Minus;

That makes a lot of sense.
Ever use the urinals?
I used to use 'em often, but often found people peering over, and got tired of their nosiness.
I'm not embarrassed or anything, just don't like nosy people.

Daddy

YPrrrr

Minus;

I do when i have to piss.
But i don't like to use the urinals, i won't use them unless i have to.
Because i notice a lot of unnecessary glancing from the guy next to me.
'Straight' my ass.

They all look even if they don't admit to it.

Thyme

Quote from: JMV on November 15, 2009, 04:23:20 AM
I don't use public bathrooms, ever.

I used the stalls at work. I never go to the bathroom at school. :O

Go Up