May 05, 2024, 05:15:41 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

I just torrented Adobe Flash

Started by Geno, October 31, 2009, 02:15:18 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Adobe Flash CS4 v10.0 Professional
And I have no idea how to get this shit running.
I'm awful with computers so help me.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Daddy

Seriously, we can't help you if you don't ask any specific questions.

Geno

This is what I downloaded. It's the cracked version obviously.
What I'm asking is how do I get it set up to actually use it  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Daddy

read the torrent description or something n_u

Geno

Quote from: JMV on October 31, 2009, 04:32:07 PM
read the torrent description or something n_u
It's all complicated crap I don't understand  baddood;

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on October 31, 2009, 04:37:09 PM
It's all complicated crap I don't understand  baddood;

then you're just going to love trying to learn to use flash in the first place n_u

Geno

Quote from: Kaz on October 31, 2009, 04:49:04 PM
then you're just going to love trying to learn to use flash in the first place n_u
god i suck

Samus Aran

Quote from: GENOP on October 31, 2009, 04:49:35 PM
god i suck

i learned some really bare basics with flash back when it was Macromedia Flash Pro 8, but never dedicated the time or effort to learn to make any decent animations

Thyme

Quote from: Kaz on October 31, 2009, 04:49:04 PM

I have a whole class only for that. giggle;

The bone tool is magic. baddood;

bluaki

Those are broken rar files, so just install something like 7zip or WinRAR to extract it.
I'm pretty sure those programs let you select any one of those files and it automatically opens for extraction the other ones in the directory.

blu's onto something...try out anything that isn't an r## file, and play around with it?

At least post the description of the torrent or something.

Geno

Cookie

I have Flash it came with my Adobe Creative suite. I opened it up once, never touched it again, I really should learn how to use it.

Go Up