April 27, 2024, 01:58:48 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Demon's Souls

Started by strongbad, October 18, 2009, 01:49:13 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Thyme

strongbad

should i get a ps3 for christmas so i can play this game i am seriously considering it

Claquesous

Quote from: GUOB on October 19, 2009, 12:29:30 AM
should i get a ps3 for christmas so i can play this game i am seriously considering it

Yes. I think I'm going to do the same. Either that or just ask for a few games and get the PS3 myself so that I won't feel spoiled by getting a $300 present.

wawi

Well I started as a thief but then decided to try Royalty. It's so much easier right now. So far, I beat 1-1 and 1-2. At the moment, I'm level 17. I love this game.

NOA_Haunted

Quote from: Claquesous on October 19, 2009, 01:36:46 AM
Yes. I think I'm going to do the same. Either that or just ask for a few games and get the PS3 myself so that I won't feel spoiled by getting a $300 present.
I'm spoiled  :( I got a $500 dollar gift for my birthday (white ps3), but yeah now with the PS3 slim out you should get one.

ncba93ivyase

HOW DOES THE BORDERLANDS THREAD GET 3 PAGES BUT THIS DOESN'T

You all should be playing Demon's Souls right now

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

Thyme

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2009, 02:41:20 AM
HOW DOES THE BORDERLANDS THREAD GET 3 PAGES BUT THIS DOESN'T

You all should be playing Demon's Souls right now

Well, the easy explanation would be that one of these games is a multiplat and the other isn't...

But I still agree with you. girl;

Andria

I would be playing Demon Soul's but I don't have it yet  :(

wawi

1-1
1-2
2-1
2-2
2-3
2-4 (AKA ARCH DEMON)
4-1
PERHAPS 3-1 NEXT. I WAS ALMOST AT THE DEMON IN THIS STAGE BUT THEN I DIED AND GAVE UP. LOL

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on November 25, 2009, 11:49:01 AM
1-1
1-2
2-1
2-2
2-3
2-4 (AKA ARCH DEMON)
4-1
PERHAPS 3-1 NEXT. I WAS ALMOST AT THE DEMON IN THIS STAGE BUT THEN I DIED AND GAVE UP. LOL

PROTIP: Just stand back and fire at that demon with magic. Just make sure your attacks don't hit the crap piled up in front of him.

but world 3 overall is really easy, aside from the parts in 3-3 where a reaper corners you and you get ambushed by some ghosts

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on June 18, 2014, 07:58:34 PMthis isa great post i will use it in my sig

wawi

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2009, 12:57:04 PM
PROTIP: Just stand back and fire at that demon with magic. Just make sure your attacks don't hit the crap piled up in front of him.

but world 3 overall is really easy, aside from the parts in 3-3 where a reaper corners you and you get ambushed by some ghosts

Which level was your favorite?
Also, which armor set are you using?

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on November 25, 2009, 04:12:49 PM
Which level was your favorite?
Also, which armor set are you using?

uh i forget what exactly i used

I just had some light body armor and pumped endurance to equip the flute gauntlets and other flue stuff from 3-1. As soon as I found the Dragon Long Sword and Adjudicator's Shield, I just upgraded them and used them throughout the game.

also oh god wait

I accidentally mixed up 3-3 with 4-2 (I don't know how). World 3 is easy throughout, and world 4 is mostly easy aside from those reapers.

World 3 was scary as hell, but overall I'd say it was my favorite due to the color scheme and overall design. 5-1 is my overall favorite single level because it's just so creepy, but the boss is retardedly simple. 5-2 was complete shit so I hated it.

World 4 was pretty cool too and I loved the arch demon.

wawi

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 25, 2009, 04:42:16 PM
uh i forget what exactly i used

I just had some light body armor and pumped endurance to equip the flute gauntlets and other flue stuff from 3-1. As soon as I found the Dragon Long Sword and Adjudicator's Shield, I just upgraded them and used them throughout the game.

also oh god wait

I accidentally mixed up 3-3 with 4-2 (I don't know how). World 3 is easy throughout, and world 4 is mostly easy aside from those reapers.

World 3 was scary as hell, but overall I'd say it was my favorite due to the color scheme and overall design. 5-1 is my overall favorite single level because it's just so creepy, but the boss is retardedly simple. 5-2 was complete shit so I hated it.

World 4 was pretty cool too and I loved the arch demon.

Right now I'm using the flute armor set as well with the Dragon Long Sword and the Purple Flame Shield. I didn't know whether to use that or the Adjudicator's Shield.

ncba93ivyase

Quote from: WILD4WII1 on November 26, 2009, 01:21:44 AM
Right now I'm using the flute armor set as well with the Dragon Long Sword and the Purple Flame Shield. I didn't know whether to use that or the Adjudicator's Shield.
Adjudicator's Shield is only good if you upgrade it 3 or 4 times. You missed the Halloween event I guess so you really can't upgrade it now.

My main focus in the game was to be highly mobile, so I never bothered with heavy shields or anything and healing was more important.

wawi

Quote from: Pancake Persona on November 26, 2009, 03:42:42 AM
Adjudicator's Shield is only good if you upgrade it 3 or 4 times. You missed the Halloween event I guess so you really can't upgrade it now.

No I didn't. Why wouldn't I be able to upgrade it?

Go Up