May 11, 2024, 02:26:27 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.

Started by ME##, September 30, 2009, 10:41:38 PM

previous topic - next topic

It's going to be amazing.

That's not a question, but of course, what a pointless poll.
3 (50%)
Yes.
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Go Down

ME##

I guess they decided that putting the other European languages besides English, French and Spanish on the North American copy was a waste of time.  saddood;

YPrrrr

Quote from: Дави́д on October 16, 2009, 03:04:00 AM
I guess they decided that putting the other European languages besides English, French and Spanish on the North American copy was a waste of time.  saddood;
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ME##

Quote from: YPR on October 16, 2009, 03:07:17 AM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

The Dutch voices were hilarious to listen to. :'(

spaceman

Chapter 22/26, should beat it tonight.

Believe it or not, virtually no complaints thus far. Enemies aren't varied enough, that's about it.

Commander Fuckass

http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

ME##

Quote from: fluxus on October 16, 2009, 12:23:57 PM
Chapter 22/26, should beat it tonight.

Believe it or not, virtually no complaints thus far. Enemies aren't varied enough, that's about it.

I just hope there isn't another silly twist at the end like in the first one.  n_u
Quote from: Kefka on October 16, 2009, 03:47:49 PM
I hate this game

Try harder.

Andria

Quote from: Дави́д on October 16, 2009, 07:34:07 PM
I just hope there isn't another silly twist at the end like in the first one.  n_u

Try harder.

When that twist hit I was just lik baddood; whatttttt

[spoiler]who would ever guess zombie like creatures [/spoiler]

YPrrrr

ME##

Thyme

Quote from: Дави́д on October 16, 2009, 08:53:22 PM
He's trying [poorly at that] to troll everybody.

I do that with my brother. He's a huge Sony fanboy so when he's all ecstatic about an upcoming exclusive, I'm always all "lol what a faggot game".

maps;

Andria

I just got crushed between two desks and died

ME##

[spoiler]I just got to the part where you see Chloe in the twenty-third chapter, but I seem to be getting stuck on the puzzle that follows [probably because I'm retarded and I'm overlooking something in the journal].  Would any of you fine people have a hint? [/spoiler]

sillydood;

Andria

Quote from: Дави́д on October 24, 2009, 07:48:03 AM
[spoiler]I just got to the part where you see Chloe in the twenty-third chapter, but I seem to be getting stuck on the puzzle that follows [probably because I'm retarded and I'm overlooking something in the journal].  Would any of you fine people have a hint? [/spoiler]

sillydood;

Could you give me more of a description of the puzzle cause I don't remember which is in the 23rd chapter

ME##

Quote from: Echo on October 24, 2009, 08:12:24 AM
Could you give me more of a description of the puzzle cause I don't remember which is in the 23rd chapter

It's the one with the different portraits of animals with the blocks that you have to put in them.  I think I can get the first part of the puzzle done, it's just the part about the Nepali characters that stumps me. befuddlement

Andria

Quote from: Дави́д on October 24, 2009, 08:49:56 AM
It's the one with the different portraits of animals with the blocks that you have to put in them.  I think I can get the first part of the puzzle done, it's just the part about the Nepali characters that stumps me. befuddlement

That one was kinda annoying cause I was on an sdtv

you just have to match the colors to the elements then put them under the corresponding  animal

Go Up