September 22, 2024, 08:34:01 AM

1,531,318 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Things you thought you'd hate but ended up loving

Started by Petro, July 28, 2009, 10:39:57 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Samus Aran

I've never been able to like his music because it's just to silly and happy and fluffy for me. It's like a silly cell phone ringtone or something.

I can't believe his stuff spread this fast though. I remember when he was obscure as hell. befuddlement

Title

Quote from: Ken on July 28, 2009, 11:13:52 PM
I've never been able to like his music because it's just to silly and happy and fluffy for me. It's like a silly cell phone ringtone or something.

I can't believe his stuff spread this fast though. I remember when he was obscure as hell. befuddlement
It's like, what can I do to make an electro song as accessible and slow and uninteresting as humanly possible, and that's every single song they put out. I keep waiting for them to change my mind but it hasn't happened

strongbad

Quote from: Ken on July 28, 2009, 11:09:46 PM
what the hell is it with everyone here listening to Owl City these days

IT'S SO WEIRD TO ME BECAUSE I KNOW THE GUY BY NAME AND HE'S ATTACHED TO MEMORIES OF HENSA AND I FROM A YEAR AGO

I just learned about it the other day when you guys were talking about it in chat lol.
I can't stop listening to it ;-;

The artist formally known

Kill Bill, this is when it first came out. I was very young.

l a c e y

Quote from: Title on July 28, 2009, 11:11:29 PM
Honestly, one of the worst excuses for electronic music I've ever heard. It's also what the "punk" kids at my school listen to, and I make fun of them for it on a pretty regular basis. Disgusting.

ARE YOU OFF YOUR ROCKER!?

The dude is amazing and I wouldn't understand why the "punk" kids would listen to it, I'm sure you have some stereotypes mixed up or something. But I love it. It's just so calm and like peaceful idk.

Back on topic.

Cauliflower
Chiodos (a band)
Wearing jeans.. When I was a kid I thought jeans would be so uncomfortable. But then my mom made me wear some one day and I haven't wore anything different sense.
Ankle Socks.
Vanilla Pudding.
Blueberries.

Mettalik

Oh

Some similar to lacey, I hated onions, jeans, ankle socks, and I used to hate computer games.

l a c e y

Quote from: Lwar on July 29, 2009, 10:07:27 AM
Some similar to lacey, I hated onions, jeans, ankle socks, and I used to hate computer games.

ONIONS. I used to think they would be yucky but I put them on like everything now.

Hiro

wawi

Title

Quote from: laylay on July 29, 2009, 10:04:55 AM
ARE YOU OFF YOUR ROCKER!?

The dude is amazing and I wouldn't understand why the "punk" kids would listen to it, I'm sure you have some stereotypes mixed up or something. But I love it. It's just so calm and like peaceful idk.

You're mentally handicapped.

StarPilot

Mettalik

Petro

StarPilot

Go Up