May 10, 2024, 01:58:38 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Who else can do this?

Started by Daddy, April 21, 2007, 05:55:02 PM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Daddy

QuoteJAMES VALENTE
You have no children registered.

How to add your child.

Children 12 years old and under require a signed parent/guardian permission form to register for My Nintendo and participate in Nintendo's online community activities. Please print and complete the following permission form, then send it to us at the fax number or address provided on the form.

Permission Form (HTML Version)

As soon as we receive your signed parent/guardian permission form, we will immediately e-mail your child a temporary username and password, along with instructions on how to complete the registration process.

lol I can register my children.

Pele

Quote from: JMV290 on April 21, 2007, 05:55:02 PM
QuoteJAMES VALENTE
You have no children registered.

How to add your child.

Children 12 years old and under require a signed parent/guardian permission form to register for My Nintendo and participate in Nintendo's online community activities. Please print and complete the following permission form, then send it to us at the fax number or address provided on the form.

Permission Form (HTML Version)

As soon as we receive your signed parent/guardian permission form, we will immediately e-mail your child a temporary username and password, along with instructions on how to complete the registration process.

lol I can register my children.

Do they come with serial numbers?

Daddy

Maybe,

I should register a bunch of alts and say they are my kids.  china;

The Oggmonster

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee. "

Bushy

Have you tapped dat yet? If so then  yeah, make some alts for if... b& for a week
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

Go Up