September 24, 2024, 03:28:25 PM

1,531,321 Posts in 46,731 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

omg I'm buying rock band now

Started by Wrench, June 09, 2009, 06:39:06 AM

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on June 10, 2009, 06:06:11 PM
yeah I guess not an entire game, but a rock band track pack would be awesome, you have to admit. Songs like Paranoid Android and whatnot would be awesome.
I think they have a whole Radiohead album as DLC
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on June 10, 2009, 06:12:02 PM
I think they have a whole Radiohead album as DLC
Do they now?  O_0

...I should look into that. thumbup;

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on June 10, 2009, 06:15:38 PM
Do they now?  O_0

...I should look into that. thumbup;
You have the Wii version so I doubt they'll have it
maybe a few songs but that's the most you'll get
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on June 10, 2009, 06:16:34 PM
You have the Wii version so I doubt they'll have it
maybe a few songs but that's the most you'll get
Well, you were wrong. They have "Creep" and "My Iron Lung", the first of which isn't much good and the 2nd is just fine. Both are available on Wii.  doodthing;

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on June 10, 2009, 06:19:12 PM
Well, you were wrong. They have "Creep" and "My Iron Lung", the first of which isn't much good and the 2nd is just fine. Both are available on Wii.  doodthing;
oh
gay

C.Mongler

Wrench

strongbad

YPrrrr

Quote from: Henry Hatsworth on June 10, 2009, 09:08:43 PM
Music is subjective doodthing;
Listen to this man.

Oh and if you guys want to argue about something I submit to you that radiohead is crap

Veal

Quote from: Geno on June 09, 2009, 04:34:31 PM
Yup Hiro officially has shitty taste in music

You're the one who likes Green Day you gigantic fuck.

Quote from: Kefka on June 09, 2009, 10:32:55 PM
or Guitar Hero Radiohead >:[

Good, because I've been looking for a game to fall asleep during.

hotlikesauce.

I used to like Green Day. Idk what happened.

Geno

Quote from: Veal on June 11, 2009, 11:15:45 AM
You're the one who likes Green Day you gigantic fuck.
I only like old green day not the new shit

Placebo Headwound

Go Up