May 02, 2024, 10:30:15 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Geno

Got my ticket to see CAKE in February. They're gonna be playing 2 sets. Fuck yeah  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Echo on December 10, 2010, 01:50:52 PM
The Elephant 6 suprise holiday tour is making a stop in  my town in March, I may just have to go.
im going in february in buffalo
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Daddy

i am going to a concert with my woman in may

i don't actually enjoy the bands but i like her so iam going

Placebo Headwound

Murder by Death, March 1st. giggle;

strongbad

Mother bought me Crystal Castles tickets for march giggle;
Now I'm just hoping that I can stay steady with my women until then, since she has tickets too. Good goal.

Geno

Wait, JMV HAS A GIRL??
Wait, DAVID HAS A GIRL?

WHAT IS THIS
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on December 26, 2010, 12:51:54 AM
Wait, JMV HAS A GIRL??
Wait, DAVID HAS A GIRL?

giggle;

Also planning on going to see Showtek and Bassnectar in the next couple months.

Patrick Stickles

go to new years eve show in the city y/n

i have to drive back to rochester the next day :(

spaceman

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on December 27, 2010, 02:16:40 PM
go to new years eve show in the city y/n

i have to drive back IN POG FORM to rochester the next day :(

Patrick Stickles calls for you.

strongbad

Quote from: Runner Up: Strongbutt on December 26, 2010, 11:16:28 PM
giggle;

Also planning on going to see Showtek and Bassnectar in the next couple months.

FUCKING SHOWTEK CAN'T WAIT:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vw9OpLH8ncM[/youtube]

Patrick Stickles

it's decided

new years i'm having a date with patrick stickles

spaceman

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on December 28, 2010, 10:09:18 PM
it's decided

new years i'm having a date with patrick stickles

i jelly

burzumfan420

Patrick Stickles

i leave for nyc in 7 hours

i hope theres still tickets for this show

Patrick Stickles

holy shitballs am i in extreme pain

we had to wake up at 9AM to get into the city on time to get a ticket, we manage to find them at this comic book store in brooklyn at about 1 and find that the venue got changed to a smaller one and so only 400 people were to get tickets, us being the 320th, nutssss

then we walked around brooklyn for about 8 hours. yeah.

then the show HOLY FUCK. as soon as titus started playing, the crowd got so nuts that a huge chunk of people in the front just went down immediately. like, so many people on the ground. pretty sure someone was going to die there, but they managed to get up (my friend alkis lost his glasses keys and phone in the process, as far as i know he did not get them back)

when the crowd started to calm down (probably too many drunk people had to leave to throw up, i saw so many sick faces), it got intense. it was just a damn good time. my friend matt got onstage with like 10 other people for titus andronicus, so i'm waiting around for one of those pictures.

all in all? pretty good new years eve. except now i don't want to move. fucking ow.

Go Up