May 10, 2024, 12:11:30 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Travis on October 05, 2010, 03:20:23 PM
Miley Cyrus, Jonas Bros, and Black Eyed Peas were amazing!

troll detected

Travis

Quote from: C Mongler on October 05, 2010, 03:39:58 PM
troll detected
Oops, you're right. I forgot justin bieber was there too! thanks brother

C.Mongler

i thought my roommate was going to force me to see born ruffians with him. but he just left without me. SO FUCK YEAH

spaceman

Two LCD Soundsystem shows in Chicago and they make both of them 18+.

It's GY!BE all over again.  saddood;

Nyerp

Quote from: fluxus on October 06, 2010, 04:02:29 PM
Two LCD Soundsystem shows in Chicago and they make both of them 18+.

It's GY!BE all over again.  saddood;

stop bein a baby

spaceman

Wrench

Was going to see 30 Seconds to Mars tonight (it's Oct. 8 here) for free, but fucking no. Apparently I would rather babysit with my girlfriend instead. And if I go to the concert I would be ditching her and she would feel left out since my friend and her cousin would be going as well.

sorry about all the bitterness boyah. This isn't the only time she's been like this. I just can't fucking handle it anymore and will EXPLODE any second on her (not sexually)

sans culottes

Gorillaz on 10/20. Super-duper exciting, especially since Mick Jones and Paul Simonon will be in the live band.
I support BUSH

Geno

Me and kelskels are seeing Alice in Chains with Deftones and Mastodon tonight  cjlubdoods;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

spaceman

Lighting Bolt and Dan Deacon tomorrow.  n_u

Geno

Quote from: steal on October 10, 2010, 02:05:27 PM
tickets for that were like 50 dollars here I was like fuckkk thatttt
They were here too but I got mine for 10 bucks each  hocuspocus;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

Thermals, Cymbals Eat Guitars, and So Cow on Friday. Fuck year. maybe GETTING SOME HEAD afterwards thatd be cool

me003

RJD2 and Eskmo, or Pinch and Gemmy?

Next weekend. I have to drive 2 1/2 hours to see rj2d and eskmo, or I can drive 1 hour to pinch and gemmy. Both would be awesome. Except rjd2 and eskmo is at the catalyst in santa cruz and I was just there last weekend for my friends show with 6blocc and it was all rippers. Rippers is slang amongst my peers as jailbait. pinch and gemmy will be 21+ so the crowd will be older which I like better.
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Geno

Saw Devin Townsend tonight. VIP package  hocuspocus;

VIP people got to see devin play an acoustic show. He played two songs off his upcoming album ghost so that was cool. Then I got a free T shirt and got to meet devin. Got a pic with him making the most awesome face ever.

Devin is one of the most entertaining people to watch on stage. He is so full of energy and everything he does is crazy. He got up in my face about 5 times making his stupid devin faces <3

SO YEAH IT WAS PRETTY COOK

Andria

Go Up