May 14, 2024, 06:05:12 PM

1,531,625 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Geno

Quote from: C Mongler on September 23, 2010, 05:13:20 PM
i saw built to spill live and it ws fucking cook. they jam a lot though
Holy shit they did like a 20 minute jam session when I saw them lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

burzumfan420

i like jamming, I know their songs i tried listening to them a bunch of times but just wasn't clicking for me. 

C.Mongler

Quote from: burzumfan420 on September 23, 2010, 06:57:51 PM
i like jamming, I know their songs i tried listening to them a bunch of times but just wasn't clicking for me. 

sounds like a case of the gays

anyway vfest 2010 was fucking awesome. you should have went. there was a constant haze of marijuana smoke in the air and i met many a gentleman who enjoy cool things that i do

spaceman

of Montreal + Janelle Monae was one of the funnest nights ever.

Hiro

Quote from: fluxus on September 26, 2010, 12:39:54 PM
of Montreal + Janelle Monae was one of the funnest nights ever.
woah

C.Mongler

also seeing LCD Soundsystem in a drunk/high stupor made me realize how fucking amazing dey iz

burzumfan420

Quote from: C Mongler on September 26, 2010, 10:55:22 AM
sounds like a case of the gays

i  really do have a bad case of gays please no make fun

Geno

Flaming lips tomorrow
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

C.Mongler

I might see LCD Soundsystem again on Saturday. That'd be seeing them twice in a week. lolz

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Band of Horses on the 28th of October

the shortest route to the sea

The National tomorrow, motherfucking road trip!

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

spaceman

Broken Social Scene tonight.  THE POWER OF GOD

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Dirty projectors this tuesday.

THEN. IT MAY BE LOCAL NATIVES.

THEN BAND OF HORSES

THEN MAYBE UNKNOWN HINSON.

ALL IN ONE MONTH

WHO KNOWS.

Patrick Stickles

NOOOOOOOO

i can't go to titus in poughkeepsie because i was gonna stay at my buddy's girlfriend's place but today they broke up so now i can't :(

which sucks for him too

but mannnn it would've been so cool
What the fuck was it for anyway?

C.Mongler

hold steady tomorrow

im goin ta poop

Go Up