May 09, 2024, 04:07:05 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on September 15, 2010, 04:48:44 PM
I am also seeing Ted Leo and the Pharmacists October 13th
Was so close to seein them when they came to musicfest here. Sadly, my friend who was gonna hook me up with a free wristband that gives you access to every band playing didn't come through.

So I missed out on them. The Smashing Pumpkins, The Decemberists, The National, The Walkmen, The Thermals, Japandroids, Surfer Blood, The Tallest Man on Earth, Ra Ra Riot, Menomena, and just a shit load of good bands.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

??????

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on September 15, 2010, 04:48:44 PM
Is Dan Deacon good/can you link me to like a best song?

I know he is gonna be in town the week after my birthday and I might go.

I am also seeing Ted Leo and the Pharmacists October 13th
dan deacon is okay
i think he's overrated

i liked pink batman

Samus Aran

Quote from: My New Display Name Is NotSid on September 13, 2010, 08:24:02 PM
hey do you assholes know anythin bout cold war kids?

put out the fire boys, don't stop, don't stop
put out the fire on us

Mando Pandango

I noticed that Free Energy is playing a show in November and I was like "eh," but then I saw that Foxy Shazam was opening and I was like AWESOME.

Also coming up are Rodrigo y Gabriela, We Are Scientists, OK Go, and Matt and Kim. Also Tim & Eric, but I'm afraid of what kind of show that might be.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Andria

I want to see Matt and Kim but they haven't played anywhere that isn't like 2 and half hours plus away from me  doodthing;

spaceman

I think I might go see Fang Island as well.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

SOOOOO BOYAH.

The girl I was taking to the Dirty Projector's show in Durham had to back out. Now I'm left with an extra ticket.

what do i do

Cookie

I'm going to see Elf Power next week.  :3

sans culottes

tom petty on tuesday

mildly enthused
I support BUSH

Geno

Alice in Chains tickets went on sale this weekend for 10 bucks a piece. They were 50 bucks a piece before so fuck yeah.  baddood;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Of Montreal in about 5 hours. giggle;

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 17, 2010, 12:06:53 PM

Oh god, my partner saw them last night. Apparently it was like having beautiful sex with everybody. Have tons of fun yes;

Vetiver, Emerads, and Das Racist shows announced here. Awesome Open Mic last night, too.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Andria

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on September 17, 2010, 12:06:53 PM

I saw them towards the end of their last tour before False Priest and I can honestly say you are in for one hell of a show . giggle; It is beautiful man. Me and an acquittance who went to it didn't stop talking about it for like a month after it was over.

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on September 17, 2010, 12:42:37 PM
Apparently it was like having beautiful sex with everybody.
This describes the whole thing perfectly. akudood;

spaceman

my face when dan deacon and lightning bolt is $5
doodella;

Go Up