May 05, 2024, 04:48:57 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Wrench

Quote from: Wrench on September 13, 2010, 10:28:07 AM
Weezer September 24

Looks like I'm going!

FUCK MOTHER MOTHER FUCK

OHIO STATE IS NOW CARDING THIS FOR STUDENTS ONLY.
Quote from: Khadafi on September 13, 2010, 06:35:54 PM
ended up selling my ticket to op/dp

I had no one to go with and had important work related duties

lol duty

Geno

Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

In the next month: Of Montreal, Broken Social Scene, Porcupine Tree, Titus Andronicus, and Los Campesinos!

spaceman

Dan Deacon and Lightning Bolt on Oct. 10 added to my schedule.

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

spaceman

Geno

September 15, 2010, 01:21:08 AM #516 Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 01:32:10 AM by GENOP
So yeah for me the rest of the month consists of Cloud Cult, Katatonia, Orphaned Land, Swallow the Sun, The Flaming Lips, Matt & Kim, Fang Island, Arcade Fire, and Calexico. Fuck yeah  baddood;
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Nate

I'm seeing Passion Pit and Muse at the Pepsi Center, on October 3rd. It's gonna fucking rock.

And I just saw Rush again at Qwest Center in Omaha, they were also fucking awesome.

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on September 14, 2010, 01:52:55 PM
Who's that?
wut r u srs

Quote from: GENOP on September 15, 2010, 01:21:08 AM
So yeah for me the rest of the month consists of Cloud Cult, Katatonia, Orphaned Land, Swallow the Sun, The Flaming Lips, Matt & Kim, Fang Island, Arcade Fire, and Calexico. Fuck yeah  baddood;
seriously man do you even have a job, where do you get this money from? and why is every fucking band ever playing in washington?

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on September 15, 2010, 02:15:52 AM
wut r u srs
No I've never heard of a band who had a song that played on the fucking radio every fucking minute for the longest fucking time.

Quote from: Hïro on September 15, 2010, 02:15:52 AM
seriously man do you even have a job, where do you get this money from? and why is every fucking band ever playing in washington?
They don't play in washington, they play in Portland, Oregon. I just live right on the border between washington and oregon. I've only seen two shows in washington and that required me to drive all the way up to seattle.  baddood;

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on September 15, 2010, 02:18:49 AM
No I've never heard of a band who had a song that played on the fucking radio every fucking minute for the longest fucking time.
they had a song on the radio?  confuseddood;

Quote from: GENOP on September 15, 2010, 02:18:49 AM
They don't play in washington, they play in Portland, Oregon. I just live right on the border between washington and oregon. I've only seen two shows in washington and that required me to drive all the way up to seattle.  baddood;
god damn fuckin' portland  akudood;

Geno

Hiro

Quote from: GENOP on September 15, 2010, 02:25:14 AM
Hang me up to dry  akudood;
yeah no i never heard that on the radio

Geno

Quote from: Hïro on September 15, 2010, 02:27:41 AM
yeah no i never heard that on the radio
it was like 6 years ago  baddood;

Andria

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on September 14, 2010, 09:43:02 PM
Thumbs-the-hell-up.

Quote from: fluxus on September 14, 2010, 09:45:12 PM
It is going to be so awesome  giggle;

Is Dan Deacon good/can you link me to like a best song?

I know he is gonna be in town the week after my birthday and I might go.

I am also seeing Ted Leo and the Pharmacists October 13th

Go Up