May 09, 2024, 10:06:21 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

strongbad

Oh hey I was going to go see Cloud Cult with Geno but he decided to be fat so now I have to go with somebody else ;-;

Geno

Quote from: Strongbab on July 21, 2010, 09:18:58 AM
Oh hey I was going to go see Cloud Cult with Geno but he decided to be fat so now I have to go with somebody else ;-;
I'm sorry ;..;
I had to drive up there to see Sublime and Tool and the drive is just long and terrible. I'm never doing it again unless one of my other favorite bands is playing up there. But they're gonna be coming 20 minutes away from me now
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hippo

Lupe & Cudi both put on great shows.

I'm seeing MGMT this August in Atlantic City, I'm really excited about it as well.

KonohaShinobi

I'm going to see Drake in August, never been to  concert, not sure what to expect besides my ear drums bursting from the noise.

Placebo Headwound

Found out The Antlers are doing a free show tomorrow.  cjlubdoods;

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on July 21, 2010, 06:26:16 PM
I'm going to see Drake in August, never been to  concert, not sure what to expect besides my ear drums bursting from the noise.

You're going to be standing a lot. Expect your feet to be really tired by the end. akudood;

Geno

Quote from: KonohaShinobi on July 21, 2010, 06:26:16 PM

Drake for your first concert lol
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

My first concert was Muse. giggle;

the shortest route to the sea

Thief, what time period? My friend's first concert was the Resistance tour at a stadium, I felt so bad for him. Mine was an Anti-Flag show sillydood;

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

spaceman

Placebo Headwound

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on July 21, 2010, 09:19:19 PM
Thief, what time period? My friend's first concert was the Resistance tour at a stadium, I felt so bad for him. Mine was an Anti-Flag show sillydood;
It was on the U.S. leg of the Black Holes tour. August 6th, 2007. sillydood;
Quote from: fluxus on July 21, 2010, 09:20:37 PM
The Flaming Lips  THE POWER OF GOD
I'm seeing them twice in a week.  cjlubdoods;

Wrench

Not going to see Weezer and Motion City Soundtrack since you not only have to buy the concert ticket, you have to pay admission to the fucking fair they are playing at.

Geno

Quote from: Wrench on July 22, 2010, 01:00:41 PM
Not going to see Weezer and Motion City Soundtrack since you not only have to buy the concert ticket, you have to pay admission to the fucking fair they are playing at.
Is that the one where Bob Dylan is playing? Yeah it's worth it bro.

Placebo Headwound

The Protomen just announced a show here in NYC, all ages. Finally, after the last three time they were here were 18+. cjlubdoods;

Geno

Yeah I'm probably going to PAX just for The Protomen

[REDACTED]

I went to see Lilith Fair in Minneapolis last Sunday. I felt cramped in Target Center.
I do not have HIV/AIDS.

Go Up