May 09, 2024, 02:13:02 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Geno

Asking Alexandria last night was awesome
Now I cant wait for Minus the Bear in 2 days  giggle;
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Free Yeasayer show in a week. Then I'm seeing Wintersleep and Matt Pond PA. And in July I've got The Flaming Lips, The Black Keys, and Minus the Bear. And in August Neon Indian is doing a free show. And then in September I'm seeing Broken Social Scene and Porcupine Tree.

And of course I might find more stuff to go to.

strongbad

Going to Folklife in seattle this weekend giggle;

Can't want to see Conservative Dad, but aside from that none of the music really interests me.

Geno

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on May 27, 2010, 02:37:07 PM
Porcupine Tree.
THEY NEED TO FUCKING COME TO SEATTLE DAMMIT
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on May 27, 2010, 10:38:27 PM
THEY NEED TO FUCKING COME TO SEATTLE DAMMIT

Come to folklife with me on sunday!
I'm meeting a friend from Edmonds there and apparently like 5 girls are coming with me giggle;

Geno

Quote from: StrongBad007 on May 28, 2010, 01:07:30 AM
Come to folklife with me on sunday!
I'm meeting a friend from Edmonds there and apparently like 5 girls are coming with me giggle;
Seattle's a 2 hour drive the only reason I would go up there is for a band I really really love.
Like Tool and Sublime in July  :3

Andria

ahh I just got home from Of Montreal and Noot D' Noot

Noot D' Noot opened and was kinda disappointing. I had hopes going in but they didn't meet them.  baddood;

Then after they played like 30 minutes they started setting up for Of Montreal.

The band comes out and starts off with Rapture rapes the Muses. They went through a bunch of other songs mainly from Hissing Fauna, Satanic Panic, and Skeletal Lampings. In true Of Montreal style they had crazy acts going on like people dressed in pig masks eating the brains out of mannequin heads, Kevin stabbing the heads off of puppets with his katana, or having two girls fight in feathers. He was also wearing stockings, booty shorts, and make up  n_u

I got an awesome shirt too  girl;
[spoiler][/spoiler]

It was incredibly fun  giggle;

the shortest route to the sea

Did he hang himself and come out of a coffin, naked but for a pair of undies, and covered in shaving cream?

Aaaand, what they' close with?

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Andria

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on May 31, 2010, 09:05:30 PM
Did he hang himself and come out of a coffin, naked but for a pair of undies, and covered in shaving cream?

Aaaand, what they' close with?

Nope he just had the booty shorts, stockings, low cut shirt, and make up on the whole time. I guess it was cause it was an all ages concert so he couldn't do something like that. wry

Crap I can't remember what they closed with... It might have been Plastis Wafer I know that was towards the end.

All I know is that it was crazy fun  giggle;

Quote from: Techo 1/2 on May 31, 2010, 09:11:37 PM
Nope he just had the booty shorts, stockings, low cut shirt, and make up on the whole time. I guess it was cause it was an all ages concert so he couldn't do something like that. wry

Crap I can't remember what they closed with... It might have been Plastis Wafer I know that was towards the end.

All I know is that it was crazy fun  giggle;

So was mine...is he toning things down?  O_0
giggle; giggle; I'm so glad you got to see him.

Andria

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on May 31, 2010, 09:40:23 PM
So was mine...is he toning things down?  O_0
giggle; giggle; I'm so glad you got to see him.

Maybe but it might just be the venue thing like I said before. I would really enjoy seeing his super crazy shows though  :( maybe next time they come around. Cause after that I am going see them again if they come to town without a doubt.  giggle;

and me too!  giggle; When did you see them?

Oh, last year. It was riDICULOUS. Front row seats for free, getting stroked by Kevin's wife, seeing all that I mean gosh

Andria

Quote from: Sheets are Swaying on May 31, 2010, 10:07:56 PM
Oh, last year. It was riDICULOUS. Front row seats for free, getting stroked by Kevin's wife, seeing all that I mean gosh

Nice! that sounds awesome. Front row for Of Montreal is pretty awesome. I got there like right as the doors opened to score myself a spot to stand right at the stage  giggle;

Skylark

the only thing i have lined up:

july 1st cocorosie
august 2nd joanna newsom
the book of right on

june 28th: islands. hopefully nick will give me a head massage again
july 31st: owen pallett, arcade fire, and whoever else up at Osheaga fest in montreal
August 1st: Arcade Fire at the shittiest venue in the world.

Go Up