May 10, 2024, 12:24:31 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Placebo Headwound

The Mars Volta are gonna be here in October.

It'll be my third time seeing them. giggle;

strongbad

Owl City October 16th can't wait

Geno

Goin to see Children of Bodom next month
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Someday I'll see a band that i like

Boogus Epirus Aurelius

I'm seeing Grizzly Bear in spetember, but I cant really make myself that excited. I have no idea how their live shows are.

Samus Aran

Quote from: GUOB on August 30, 2009, 07:46:43 PM

hensa is going to murder you

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on August 30, 2009, 07:46:43 PM
Hey I actually might go to that with my friend.
Where are you seeing him at?
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

strongbad

Quote from: GENOP on August 30, 2009, 10:05:33 PM
Hey I actually might go to that with my friend.
Where are you seeing him at?

Nuemos. I've been there before, and it's a great little place.
Dude you should go it would be fun. I'm going with a few friends, and possible my girlfriend if I play my cards right up until then lol.

sans culottes

HOLY SHIT

Crosby, Stills, & Nash concert was great. Everything about that concert went well. The venue (Woodlands Pavilion) was excellent, the volume of the band was perfect, and most importantly, they played well. Like, seriously, the only difference between David Crosby in '69 and David Crosby today is his hair color. While most old bands will just play their hits and get it over with, CSN added in a variety. They played a few Buffalo Springfield songs, they covered Dylan, the Stones, and the Dead, and played some songs from solo careers that weren't heard all that much.

Really good concert. My friend, who listens to CSN half as much as me, loved the concert as much as I did. Good concert and a fun weekend.
I support BUSH

the shortest route to the sea

Quote from: Corporal Clegg on August 30, 2009, 08:33:10 PM
I'm seeing Grizzly Bear in spetember, but I cant really make myself that excited. I have no idea how their live shows are.

Saw them open for Radiohead. Very very very good act.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

Lozal

Quote from: GENOP on August 30, 2009, 08:21:00 PM
Goin to see Children of Bodom next month
Saw them at Gigantour 2008.

They kick ass live.
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

Geno

Quote from: Jet Black Wii on August 31, 2009, 08:37:58 PM
Saw them at Gigantour 2008.

They kick ass live.
I've heard

Lozal

Quote from: GENOP on August 31, 2009, 09:21:50 PM
I've heard
yes.

tell alexi that i was the chick with the black and blue glove who flipped him off in columbia
powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone; powerofone;

Quote from: Pyrate on November 20, 2009, 05:11:08 AM

"You have an amazing body. You have amazing breasts."

strongbad

Geno

Quote from: GUOB on September 02, 2009, 07:43:43 PM
what who is alexi
Vocalist and Lead guitarist for Children of Bodom.
He's a pretty badass dude

Go Up