May 09, 2024, 09:10:09 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Thyme

july 19th
m-metallica sillydood;

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Thyme on February 17, 2017, 08:20:56 AM
july 19th
m-metallica sillydood;
noice

really wanna see iron maiden on their upcoming tour
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

ME##

Quote from: Thyme on February 17, 2017, 08:20:56 AM
july 19th
m-metallica sillydood;
i know some people from work going to see them in phoenix, you should switch so we can go

Daddy

i might go to see rammstein in june

my friend wants to go to nyc to see them

Thyme

Quote from: Khadafi on February 21, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

süß

Daddy

Quote from: Thyme on February 21, 2017, 09:03:59 AM
Quote from: Khadafi on February 21, 2017, 09:01:41 AM

süß
aus

dununununun

Samus Aran

just got back from seeing The Menzingers and Jeff Rosenstock. third time i've seen Jeff <3

Samus Aran

shows i've been to recently:

Minus the Bear/Beach Slang
Sleep/Mono

shows i'm going to soon:

American Football
Slowdive
Jesus and Mary Chain
A Place to Bury Strangers (maybe)
Tigers Jaw
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart
King Crimson
Mountain Goats (driving three hours to Madison, WI for this lol)
Mitski
Amphetamine Reptile Bash 2017, featuring Melvins and Mudhoney and some other bands I don't know
Belle and Sebastian
Spoon (maybe)
Fleet Foxes (maybe)
Pixies/Mitski

i also really, really wanna go to Riot Fest in Chicago this year. but it's so fucking expensive uuuughhh. but it's gonna have so many bands i wanna see. Queens of the Stone Age, Jawbreaker, Beach Slang, Bad Brains, Adolescents, FIDLAR, Dinosaur Jr., Built to Spill, Streetlight Manifesto, The Hotelier, Menzingers, Real Friends, and some other stuff i wouldn't mind seeing too like MIA, Wu-Tang, Knuckle Puck, and Smith St. Band

[spoiler][/spoiler]

i may also do Warped this year, mostly for Adolescents, Anti-Flag, and Neck Deep. lots of stuff there i don't care about, but Warped isn't that expensive tbh and i've got people to go with so itll probably be fun

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on April 22, 2017, 01:25:59 PM

Woo, I just saw Beach Slang too. They're the absolute best. I didn't stay for Minus the Bear.

A friend and I broke down and got tix to Riot Fest, even though we live on the other end of the country. The lineup is too ridiculous to pass up.

Samus Aran

on that note, someone pls buy my Riot Fest ticket

Samus Aran

Quote from: SloppyJimbo on April 22, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

Woo, I just saw Beach Slang too. They're the absolute best. I didn't stay for Minus the Bear.

A friend and I broke down and got tix to Riot Fest, even though we live on the other end of the country. The lineup is too ridiculous to pass up.

god hell yeah i've been so addicted to Beach Slang ever since i first saw them (well, him. it was just James) last year. btw, James said they're doing a headlining tour this fall! so if all goes well, before this year is over i'll have seen them 4 times!!

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Shinobu Oshino on April 22, 2017, 04:18:19 PM
Quote from: SloppyJimbo on April 22, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

god hell yeah i've been so addicted to Beach Slang ever since i first saw them (well, him. it was just James) last year. btw, James said they're doing a headlining tour this fall! so if all goes well, before this year is over i'll have seen them 4 times!!

Yep, they're just one of those bands that just pull you into their cult completely. I've been obsessed since their first EP came out. I've seen them three times too - almost four, but I had to leave town to go to a funeral.

That's cool that you got to see one of the Quiet Slang shows, although it sucks that those had to happen. Glad they didn't really break up.

I'm really excited for the headlining tour! Most people at the Minus the Bear show were clearly not into it, which sucked. On the other hand, you could really tell who was there just for Beach Slang.

Samus Aran

it was the same at the MtB show i went to. most of the crowd just didn't care about Beach Slang. i think i was the single biggest Slang fan in the crowd lol

AAAAAAAA

It's so weird. I can't imagine how anyone could see Beach Slang and not have the absolute best time.

Mando Pandango

i've never listened to beach slang until i read your posts right now and tbh listening to them just makes me wish i was listening to diarrhea planet

anyway I got tix for CHON/Tera Melos/Covet/Little Tybee in June and I'm stoked for that. Might see Mutoid Man w/ Helms Alee in a few weeks too
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up