May 05, 2024, 02:44:43 PM

1,531,620 Posts in 46,727 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

C.Mongler

Quote from: Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo on April 13, 2016, 06:48:22 PM
Also Geno lives in Portland too I wonder if he went.

he posted a pic on instagram so i would say yes, he did

Samus Aran

Saw Napalm Death, Melvins, and Melt-Banana last night. Fucking amazing show, one of the best I've ever been go. Great sets from all three bands. Great crowd too, during the Napalm Death set it was a constant pit and as a result I'm sore all over and it's wonderful.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on April 25, 2016, 09:50:08 AM
Saw Napalm Death, Melvins, and Melt-Banana last night. Fucking amazing show, one of the best I've ever been go. Great sets from all three bands. Great crowd too, during the Napalm Death set it was a constant pit and as a result I'm sore all over and it's wonderful.

Sweet, seeing this next week!

Samus Aran

btw i shook ichiro's hand after the show he's neat. i guess he only stuck around because he was selling melt-banana merch but yeah

C.Mongler

oh yeah i saw Empire Empire's last show (in DC) last weekend and then the next day i saw The World Is for the 2nd time. Into it Over it was headlining and i've never really cared for him but i stuck around for a couple songs and it didnt change my mind so i went home to smoke a doobie  doodella;

Samus Aran

When I saw The World Is, they were pretty boring. Great band, but on stage they just went up under dimmed lights, played their set, and left. No interaction with the audience, no live quirks to any songs, not even a single change to the lighting. And no energy at all, they just stood still pretty much the whole time.

Pretty big difference from their opening bands TTNG and Foxing.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

At a show rn ...    ON A BOAT?

AAAAAAAA

Beach Slang blew my ears out last night and now I'm deaf.

Hiro

boris is playing here tonight, skylark is going but i have no money lol

Samus Aran

i really wanna see boris again

strongbad

gonna see steve aoki at some weird "festival" on friday

hope he doesn't crowdsurf and break my neck!!!

strongbad

ooooh also bought tickets to see ratatat on the 9th
wanted to see them for ages and i did not think it would happen in bangkok! way more stoked for this than the edm fest on friday lol

strongbad

ratatat was cool

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

strongbad

me too. i've listened to them so much and i'm glad they didn't disappoint. they did a good job playing a good mix of classics and new stuff. the lead guitarist was quite the showman which i wasn't really expecting either lol

Go Up