May 08, 2024, 07:53:46 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Samus Aran

upcoming possible shows:

June 8 - Best Coast
June 20 - "Rock the Garden 2015" featuring Modest Mouse, Belle and Sebastian, Conor Oberst, Babes in Toyland, Courtney Barnett, Lucius, JD McPherson, The Ghost of a Saber Tooth Tiger   \
June 27 - Death Grips
July 11 - "Amrep Bash" featuring Amphetamine Reptile Records artists Cows, Melvins, Le Butcherettes, Hammerhead, Gay Witch Abortion, Run Westy Run, Hepa-Titus

Thyme

April 29 - Haken / Spock's Beard
August 7-9 - Heavy Montréal
October 1-3 - Euroblast Festival

Hiro

July 23 - Death Grips

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

>paying money to see a band not show up

also i think i will see waxahatchee on the first if it's not sold out

Totla

next tuesday is Neutral Milk Hotel for the second time. i'm really excited
the 23/24 is Sunset Music Festival which is mostly EDM which i'm not really into, I just want to see Porter Robinson
this summer is Bonnaroo and i'm going for the 2nd time. pretty stoked

Samus Aran

seeing Best Coast in a couple weeks, and then Melvins and Cows, among others all at the same Amphetamine Reptile Bash, in July

Mando Pandango

May 23, 2015, 03:27:39 PM #1131 Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 03:32:24 PM by Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian
Saw Pixies w/ TV On the Radio last night. Was rad.

Pixies opened with Wave of Mutilation. Closed with Vamos. Encore was Crackity Jones and Debaser. Good stuff.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Totla

Went to Bonnaroo, it was amazing.
Saw Kendrick, Childish Gambino, Deadmau6, Billy Joel, MØ, Atmosphere, Odesza, Flume (which i don't remember because i was too fucked so i'm going to see him again tomorrow), Tycho, Twenty One Pilots, Florence + The Machine, Hozier, Tove Lo, Strand of Oaks. Dopapod, Moon Taxi, Bahamas, and some of Alabama Shakes, Flying Lotus, Awolnation, and STS9.

me003

July 15th S.F.
Chon 
Quote from: reefer on November 29, 2007, 11:32:08 PM
No offense to her but she kinda doesn't know crap about shit

Thyme

Mando Pandango

saw TWIABP&IANLATD tonight

seeing toe next month
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Samus Aran

Samus Aran

john and i are seeing Mew in october

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 24, 2015, 09:49:07 PM
Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on June 24, 2015, 09:33:53 PM
saw TWIABP&IANLATD tonight

damn, jelly :(
it was my second time seeing them. The first they opened for toe.

soda bomb and spraynard opened this time. Soda Bob kicked ass. Spraynard... Maybe I'm missing something but they seemed like slightly above average, but really tight, generic pop punk

Good show tho. I brought along a friend who knew none of their music and he was blown away

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Sakura Kinomoto on June 24, 2015, 10:17:27 PM
john and i are seeing Mew in october
still need to get into them

Go Up