May 02, 2024, 12:40:12 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

silvertone

Quote from: Andria on April 12, 2013, 03:27:52 PM
I saw immortal technique last night along with DJ Gi Joe, CF, Akir, and Black Liquid.

It was awesome. Tech got down in the crowd and did a song and he was probably the nicest most down to earth artist I've seen in concert
immortal techni is a cool guy

Samus Aran

super excited to see boris in less than two weeks!!!

Samus Aran

BORIS WAS FUCKING AMAZING

Hiro

C.Mongler

I see James Blake in like 2 weeks, fuckin stoked
Then I'm taking my sister to Fall Out Boy at the end of the month lol i'm probably going to shoot myself
If I don't then next month I also have tickets to Tame Impala fuck yeah

TIX I ALSO WANNA BUY: Cut Copy, Japandroids, Kurt Vile, The National, The Vaccines if I'm really bored

Mando Pandango

real talk Fall Out Boy's first two albums are alright

anyway the Opeth/Steven Wilson show fucking sold out BOOOO

Probably gonna go see Foals

after that who knows
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Mando Pandango

oh i don't think i posted in this thread that The Joy Formidable put on maybe the best show I've ever seen? Go see them if you have the chance.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 25, 2013, 01:24:00 PM
I see James Blake in like 2 weeks, fuckin stoked
Then I'm taking my sister to Fall Out Boy at the end of the month lol i'm probably going to shoot myself
If I don't then next month I also have tickets to Tame Impala fuck yeah

TIX I ALSO WANNA BUY: Cut Copy, Japandroids, Kurt Vile, The National, The Vaccines if I'm really bored
ive heard cut copy puts on a shitty show, the others should be good (also the national are touring with dirty projectors so that should be a good show i think)

yo la tengo and danny brown are playing here but i do not think i will be going to etiher cause of work/no money :(

Mando Pandango

OH OH AND TRIPLE POST local spring festival has Silversun Pickups and The Features and The Royal Teeth this year. Of the former I really dig Carnavas but not so much the rest. I really like The Features and they're supoosed to be great live. And the latter idk i just heard the one song and i don't like it so w/e

Quote from: N o t S i d on April 25, 2013, 01:29:36 PM
(also the national are touring with dirty projectors so that should be a good show i think)

what that sounds awesome

C.Mongler

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on April 25, 2013, 01:26:38 PM
real talk Fall Out Boy's first two albums are alright

anyway the Opeth/Steven Wilson show fucking sold out BOOOO

Probably gonna go see Foals

after that who knows

they're going to be playing their new shit though so i wont even be able to be nostalgic and shit. oh well i can drink at concerts now yeeeee

i saw cut copy at free fest like 2 years ago and it was pretty fun so I'll probably be going, and i think its also like only 15 bucks lol. also the national arent having the DPs with them at the richmond show which is what i'd be goin to :( though maybe i should go to the maryland show cuz i luv DP. if u know what im sayin  giggle;

Mando Pandango

when i saw them a couple weeks ago they were selling a shirt that basically just said "DP" and i laughed and was like "no. no i can't put this on my torso"

Commander Fuckass

Crystal Castles was p.cool
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

Josh

I'm seeing Tera Melos and This Town Needs Guns on May 4th in DC.

Also yeah I'm back for the first time in like a year.

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Josh on April 26, 2013, 10:09:07 AM
I'm seeing Tera Melos and This Town Needs Guns on May 4th in DC.

Also yeah I'm back for the first time in like a year.
goddammit i am jealous

Josh

Quote from: Sir Popsicle the Sesquipedalian on April 26, 2013, 10:26:53 AM
goddammit i am jealous
I seriously didn't plan it out either, I just happened to be on their Facebook page and I saw that they were touring in my area. Bought 3 tickets for $10 each  giggle;

Go Up