May 11, 2024, 01:15:05 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Wrench

Add:

Three Days Grace on May 17 to my upcoming concerts :)

Totla

I just saw Muse. It was everything I wanted it to be and more. It was really really, really good like holy shit. Damn. The opening act Dead Sarah was also pretty good.
Seeing Twenty One Pilots in late March.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

bought tickets for db/st vincent in asheville

Commander Fuckass

bought tickets for the Beale Street Music Festival in Memphis
Flaming Lips are gonna be there :0)
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

just caught a free show put on by thurston moore's new band it was rad as heck noise improv for like 20 minutes since one of the mics was fucked then he gave his guitar to some 7 year old in the crowdc to pplay good show great show

Mando Pandango

Oh yeah there's a free I Am Dynamite show this weekend i forgot

...or was it last weekend

...hmm...
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

piano moths

I saw Baths and Why? the week before last and Baths was awesome and I really did not care for Why? at all. I thoght I'd like it more cus i love cLOUDDEAD but i did not like it one bit. Also im seeing jeff mangum next week sooo O<3
kill them w kindness

Patrick Stickles

i'm seeing why on my birthday

and i'm seeing protomen on monday
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Samus Aran

i really want to see boris this year. i really want to see boris this year. i REALLY want to see boris this year.

Quote from: Madotsuki on March 23, 2013, 11:43:29 PM
i really want to see boris this year. i really want to see boris this year. i REALLY want to see boris this year.
fly to nc we will go 2 either cats cradle or down 2 atlanta

silvertone

they play a lot of life shows

piano moths

i saw jeff mangum last night and i almost went again tonight but it was one of the greatest concerts i have ever been to hes cute and older w a long beard his voice is so beautiful
kill them w kindness

Samus Aran

Quote from: eeeeeee on March 29, 2013, 08:09:48 PM
i saw jeff mangum last night and i almost went again tonight but it was one of the greatest concerts i have ever been to hes cute and older w a long beard his voice is so beautiful

a couple people i know went to that show too last night

Andria

I saw immortal technique last night along with DJ Gi Joe, CF, Akir, and Black Liquid.

It was awesome. Tech got down in the crowd and did a song and he was probably the nicest most down to earth artist I've seen in concert

Mando Pandango

Dirty Projectors tomorrow

THE Joy Formidable w/ RIBS sunday

should be getting into the latter for free and meet the bands b/c I'm friendsish with RIBS
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Go Up