May 02, 2024, 07:37:08 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Andria on November 19, 2012, 04:49:14 PM
Probably going see Jeff Mangnum in March I believe
nice! i got shut out of tix (again) from what I understand this is his last tour

speaking of singer songwriters with weird voices, i might or might not got see the mountain goats friday

Andria

Quote from: N o t S i d on November 24, 2012, 10:05:26 PM
Quote from: Andria on November 19, 2012, 04:49:14 PM
Probably going see Jeff Mangnum in March I believe
nice! i got shut out of tix (again) from what I understand this is his last tour

speaking of singer songwriters with weird voices, i might or might not got see the mountain goats friday

If it makes you feel better I did too  :(

Geno

Got a lot of shows comin up

Devin Towsend
Built to Spill
The Residents
Tomahawk
Sasquatch

yeah that's kinda it. Guess it's not a lot lol
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

Man Man and Murder By Death doing a co-headlining show on February 28th in Williamsburg. hocuspocus;

Mando Pandango

If Murder By Death is who I'm thinking of then they have the largest disparity between brutality in name and sound in any band since ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Wrench

Seeing Green Day March 31st.

Also seeing All Time Low, Pierce the Veil, Mayday Parade, and You Me At Six on April 20. I don't care for Pierce the Veil, but whatever.

so i might actually be seeing geoff magnum

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Totla

I just saw Jeff Mangum.
It was nothing short of a religious experience.
He did Two-Headed Boy Pt. 2 as the encore. It was so beautiful. ;_;

yeah i saw this concert. It was good to attend a show where everyone was focused on the performer and wanted to hear his music. no one (that I saw) took pictures or videos. Jeff was as I expected him to be. Reserved onstage, plowing through most of ITAOTS and a few songs off In Avery Island and that one song Engine. He was also augmented by some horn players later in the set.

The encore for my show was In The Aeroplane Over The Sea. The only songs he didn't play from ITAOTS were Communist Daughter (which is what I wanted to hear) and the untitled song.

silvertone

communist daughter is the best song on the ALbum

Quote from: [23]crossdressers on February 06, 2013, 05:33:21 PM
ya 4 real

also going to a local valentines day cover show and hopefully wont run into anyone i know

Samus Aran

Quote from: [23]crossdressers on February 06, 2013, 05:33:21 PM

im not sure its my favorite but its definitely pretty high on the list

silvertone

Quote from: N o t S i d on February 12, 2013, 02:34:50 PM
ya 4 real

also going to a local valentines day cover show and hopefully wont run into anyone i know

gl

AAAAAAAA

i dont like jef magum

Go Up