May 02, 2024, 04:46:08 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

piano moths

i went to a show last night and saw this good local band called Dragons but then really excitedly this sweet band from Oakland opened up called Salt Flat. Much dancing and enjoyment.
kill them w kindness

Mando Pandango

I saw Chick Korea with Gary Burton last night and they were fucking great.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

I saw David Byrne & St Vincent and I met David and got him to sign my Fear of Music vinyl. Then I guess Carrie Brownstein was there so she was hanging out around him so she was there. ok.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Geno on October 19, 2012, 07:07:20 PM
I saw David Byrne & St Vincent and I met David and got him to sign my Fear of Music vinyl. Then I guess Carrie Brownstein was there so she was hanging out around him so she was there. ok.
neat wrench;
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

AAAAAAAA

piano moths

saw joyce manor on friday and it was fun
kill them w kindness

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: eeeeeee on October 22, 2012, 09:17:56 PM
saw joyce manor on friday and it was fun

ah they're so good

i didn't know any of their stuff but now i do because the show was fun
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Andria

Against me was magnificent  giggle;

Laura is absolutely adorable and it was her birthday so it was an honour to spend and celebrate it sure her!

I also moshed baddood;
. Fake problems was good too but Against Me! stole the show. Just the pure energy they put off

Snowy

I might be seeing All That Remains in December 11th. O_0 [spoiler]It'll be my first concert giggle;[/spoiler]

Geno

Quote from: Snowy on November 09, 2012, 05:12:41 AM
I might be seeing All That Remains in December 11th. O_0 [spoiler]It'll be my first concert giggle;[/spoiler]
With Dethklok? Yeah, I guess I'll be seeing them later this month too. Even though I don't give a shit about anybody at that show except Dethklok.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Also, I saw GWAR last night. I'm still soaked in Cyborg Jesus blood.

strongbad

bout to buy tickets to see boys noize in dec

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on October 16, 2012, 06:07:41 PM
i went to a show last night and saw this good local band called Dragons
oh cool Dragons are really nice, glad you got to see them wrench;

Snowy

Quote from: Geno on November 10, 2012, 02:38:23 PM
Quote from: Snowy on November 09, 2012, 05:12:41 AM
With Dethklok? Yeah, I guess I'll be seeing them later this month too. Even though I don't give a shit about anybody at that show except Dethklok.
Yeah. I'm excited, it should be good.

Andria

Probably going see Jeff Mangnum in March I believe

Go Up