May 02, 2024, 07:03:28 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

piano moths

Quote from: N o t S i d on June 14, 2012, 12:43:46 PM
Going to try and see Dirty Projectors in ATL and PA, then David Byrne and St. Vincent in ATL

Dirty projectors will b so good! But I think I heard Angel isn;t in the band anymore. Also new material

I saw Yacht tonight and it was sooooooooo fun danced a lot.
kill them w kindness

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: eeeeeee on June 15, 2012, 01:47:42 AM
Dirty projectors will b so good! But I think I heard Angel isn;t in the band anymore. Also new material

I saw Yacht tonight and it was sooooooooo fun danced a lot.
yeah it's a real bummer that angel isn't in the band anymore. I really liked her voice, but she performs and writes under the moniker DERADOORIAN and her stuff is pretty good. Maybe she will rejoin DP, who knows. Also I kind of enjoyed the new stuff. Dirty Projectors put on a killer live show.

Speaking of dancing I'm going to see Man Man at the 40 Watt and it sounds like it would be a dancy show but IDK how it will turn out.

piano moths

June 15, 2012, 10:14:02 AM #887 Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 02:10:35 PM by eeeeeee
Quote from: N o t S i d on June 15, 2012, 02:22:42 AM
yeah it's a real bummer that angel isn't in the band anymore. I really liked her voice, but she performs and writes under the moniker DERADOORIAN and her stuff is pretty good. Maybe she will rejoin DP, who knows. Also I kind of enjoyed the new stuff. Dirty Projectors put on a killer live show.

Speaking of dancing I'm going to see Man Man at the 40 Watt and it sounds like it would be a dancy show but IDK how it will turn out.

I'm familiar w her solo werrrk its one of the reasons I like her so much! SO good. But it would be cool if she did rejoin because what she brought to the band was great. Not that there aren't still amber + the other one. Dat song Angle made with Avey Tare!
I was thinking last night at the show that you'd be cool to have a concerts because I remember you saying y0u like to dance.

i think i'm going to Camp Bisco in NY :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
kill them w kindness

Quote from: eeeeeee on June 15, 2012, 10:14:02 AM
I'm familiar w her solo werrrk its one of the reasons I like her so much! SO good. But it would be cool if she did rejoin because what she brought to the band was great. Not that there aren't still amber + the other one. Dat song Angle made with Avey Tare!
I was thinking last night at the show that you'd be cool to have a concerts because I remember you saying y0u like to dance.

You should totes pick me up

also i didn't go to man man

Mando Pandango

Quote from: eeeeeee on June 15, 2012, 10:14:02 AM
this is very close to where i live

fyi
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

??????

apparently f.u.n was playing and i was around
i didn't know who they were until they were playing that awful song about setting the world on fire

also i touched his ass when hugging that weird kevin bacon-esque looking guy  happydood;

Wrench

Saw Halestorm, New Medicine, and Emphatic on Friday.

It was awesome. Halestorm was fucking amazing. After the show, I met Jake from New Medicine.

silvertone

Quote from: N o t S i d on June 14, 2012, 12:43:46 PM
Going to try and see Dirty Projectors in ATL and PA, then David Byrne and St. Vincent in ATL
PA?

Andria

I am going to go see Stars in September

Wrench

Went to Warped Tour on the 11th

It was my first one and I met some cool bands.

snoorkel

flying lotus. .. . on world tour ..  playing in LA......only as opening for animal collective  akudood;

but Saint Vitus + Weedeater in October  O_0

Commander Fuckass

going to mumford and sons in a bit
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

saw dirty projectors

pop etc is a dumb band name and they were terrible. they opened

dirty projectors were fun as shit good show

piano moths

what I know so far -

-Kaleidoscope Kampout (Tipper, Elliot Lipp, Eoto........)
-Grimes
-Shpongle
-Dan Deacon
kill them w kindness

Quote from: eeeeeee on August 22, 2012, 10:56:37 AM
what I know so far -

-Dan Deacon
that dan deacon show is going to be awesome. I like that new song he put out recently and he's coming to the 40 watt so i'll probably see him

Go Up