May 10, 2024, 09:56:27 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Mando Pandango

It was pretty rad

And they were selling the queen album there
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

piano moths

my favorite sets at Symbiosis were ~~ Shlomo Shigeto & Emancipator. Tipper was so good. Actually lost of bitches did a good job
kill them w kindness

Wrench

I might be going to Warped Tour on July 12

Geno

Saw the Wall last night. Oh god my life is changed forever.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

piano moths

this month is a great goodness of CocoRosie, Grimes & Yacht :)
kill them w kindness

Andria

I might go see Dr. Dog again in late July since they are coming back

Patrick Stickles

july will be:

the hold steady (twice)
wye oak
right away great captain
taking back sunday (warped tour)

i'm stoked on it
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Wrench

July 6 I am seeing:
Halestorm
New Medicine
Emphatic

Placebo Headwound

I saw River City Extension tonight at Maxwell's in New Jersey and they were amazing. One of my favorite bands. giggle;

piano moths

Quote from: Echo on May 29, 2012, 02:38:52 PM
I might go see Dr. Dog again in late July since they are coming back

that's my friend haran's cousins band
kill them w kindness

Commander Fuckass

might be going to Bonnarroo for my birthday
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

piano moths

cocorosie seriously tore shit up on saturday. it was my 4th time seeing them. things got different and bianca addressed the crowd. it was very high energy and their setlist was good and i enjoy all the new stuff they played. it was also sierra's birthday and they played "kitty kat" which i'd never heard live and sierra cartwheeled a few times and danced a lot. very good

they also have an older asian man in the band as *BeAtMAster* and he was awesome. Tez had a 10 minute beatbox intermission which I always <3
kill them w kindness

Snowy

I saw Amyst and Circa Survive last Saturday

It was pretty cool

Placebo Headwound

I'm seeing Starfucker on Sunday. And then on Tuesday I'm seeing Wintersleep, which is awsome because I've been a fan of theirs for years but this is the first time I'll get to see them headline, since they aren't in a 21+ venue this time. giggle;

Then in July I'm seeing Murder by Death on the 17th and River City Extension on the 21st.

And my friend wants me to go to Summer Slaughter with her so I might go to that.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Going to try and see Dirty Projectors in ATL and PA, then David Byrne and St. Vincent in ATL

Go Up