May 09, 2024, 04:02:25 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

piano moths

B L A C K M O T H S U P E R C O N C E R T tonight in L A
kill them w kindness

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: eeeeeee on May 12, 2012, 10:23:47 AM
B L A C K M O T H S U P E R C O N C E R T tonight in L A
helllllllzz yeaaaaah

Geno

The Dead Milkmen tonight!
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

piano moths

Quote from: N o t S i d on May 12, 2012, 12:54:54 PM
helllllllzz yeaaaaah

so good! people were really moshing though and i didn't get it. i just wanted to dance
kill them w kindness

Daddy

Ingrid Michaelson tomorrow. giggle;

Wrench

Eve 6 on Thursday. omfg

i get to meet them  giggle;

Quote from: eeeeeee on May 14, 2012, 03:52:23 AM
so good! people were really moshing though and i didn't get it. i just wanted to dance
moshing? really?

BMSR was the most fun I had dancing while at a show.

speaking of concerts I am going to see the Flaming Lips this saturday in methlanta. I think I'm the last one on Boyah to see them. Also some other bands will be there (Dawes? Young The Giant? I am out of touch with society)

Hiro

Quote from: N o t S i d on May 15, 2012, 07:11:22 PM
moshing? really?

BMSR was the most fun I had dancing while at a show.

speaking of concerts I am going to see the Flaming Lips this saturday in methlanta. I think I'm the last one on Boyah to see them. Also some other bands will be there (Dawes? Young The Giant? I am out of touch with society)
oh my god i hate you i hate you so much :'(
I want to see the flaming lips so fucking badly and i've heard they put on god-tier shows but i kind of doubt i'll ever see them or at least for a very long while

Mando Pandango

I never dance at shows. I want to take in as much of the music as possible and dancing takes away from that for me.

Also I am bad at it.
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on May 16, 2012, 02:51:05 PM
I never dance at shows. I want to take in as much of the music as possible and dancing takes away from that for me.

Also I am bad at it.
I would argue that dancing is the bodies natural reaction to the music, and when music is done right then you can't help but move.

Wrench

Just got back from Eve 6 and The Audition/Fall From Grace/Young Bloods

best fucking concert I've ever been to

silvertone

Quote from: N o t S i d on May 17, 2012, 01:07:17 PM
I would argue that dancing is the bodies natural reaction to the music, and when music is done right then you can't help but move.
i think it depends on the Person and the Music, because blablabla introspective extroverted bablablalablablbalba dancey or melodramtic blab lbla

Patrick Stickles

the hold steady is playing this real cool place near me and i am going and i am stokedddddd
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Mando Pandango

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on May 21, 2012, 08:31:46 PM
the hold steady is playing this real cool place near me and i am going and i am stokedddddd
did you go to that protomen show

because i was there but i don't think i saw you
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Patrick Stickles

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on May 21, 2012, 08:36:38 PM
did you go to that protomen show

because i was there but i don't think i saw you
i did not go to that show

the day before that show i had to work for 15 hours and when i got home i was told i had until noon that day to get a bunch of work to one of my professors or else i'd basically fail the class

so i woke up at 4AM on that thursday and went to bed at 1PM on friday and missed the show :(

was it the best because i hope so
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up