May 05, 2024, 09:35:41 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Mando Pandango

Mastodon and Opeth are touring together in the spring

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

Geno

Quote from: Colonel Cold on the Cob on January 31, 2012, 06:50:33 PM
Mastodon and Opeth are touring together in the spring

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
As long as Opeth does the opposite of what they did on their last tour, it will be awesome.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Andria

Quote from: Geno on January 31, 2012, 08:24:07 PM
As long as Opeth does the opposite of what they did on their last tour, it will be awesome.
which was?

Mando Pandango

even if Opeth does whatever they did last tour that was so bad, Mastodon is still there

so it will be awesome
Quote from: Magyarorszag on August 22, 2018, 10:27:46 PMjesus absolute shitdicking christ, nu-boyah

piano moths

CocoRosie postponed until June  philip;
kill them w kindness

Geno

February 01, 2012, 10:33:59 AM #830 Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 10:37:09 AM by Geno
Quote from: Echo Weiss on January 31, 2012, 08:35:29 PM
which was?
Terrible setlist. They pretty much only played one of their great songs (Face of Melinda). The rest were just songs from Heritage, and bonus tracks. They even played that one song from the fucking God of War soundtrack. No heavy songs at all. It was a mess. I mean it wasn't a BAD show, it was just a terrible setlist that completely ignored all of their previous work aside from one song. And they played the exact same setlist for every show.

But hopefully they'll change up the setlist a bit more.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

[hedy]Zidone

Geno

Quote from: Zidone on February 01, 2012, 09:29:54 PM
TMBG was badass. thumbup; thumbup; thumbup;
Definitely was one of my favorite 2011 shows. Love those guys so much.

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

I'd pay to see J&J banter back and forth

I saw The Mountain Goats again.

I couldn't dace because there was a cripple girl behind me and I was afraid i would step on her.

also, the crowd wasn't as into it as last time

was still a good show though.

Daddy

I'm seeing Ingrid Michaelson with Selena in May. bassir;

the shortest route to the sea

opened for hawthorne heights a week ago, not much else to report.

Quote from: Socks on January 03, 2011, 09:56:24 PM
pompous talk for my eyes water and quiver with a twitch like a little bitch

LCK

i don't like hawthorne heights at all, but that is still pretty cool n_n

strongbad

Went to Lucky 2012 last Friday
It was pretty cool. I think there were around 10,000 people there which created an epic atmosphere

But yeah ATB Porter Robinson Calvin Harris and Flux Pavilion omg so fucking cool

Placebo Headwound

The Protomen on March 29th.

Of Montreal the day after.

Andrew Jackson Jihad on 4/20.

And Foxy Shazam in May.

giggle;

Mando Pandango

The Protomen put on a banans show.

Go Up