May 09, 2024, 09:39:02 PM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Placebo Headwound

The Rural Alberta Advantage Oct. 8th.

Then Los Campesinos! and Trampled by Turtles next month. giggle;

LCK

I saw Trampled by Turtles last December, they put on a good show  giggle;

piano moths

my friend offered me a ticket to furthur so i might go but i'd have to go to st louis
kill them w kindness

piano moths

STAR SLINGER SHIGETO AND MUX MOOL TONIGHT ya ya ya ya ya gonna b fun
kill them w kindness

piano moths

Quote from: steal on October 09, 2011, 11:49:00 AM
that tour came through my town a few days ago. shigeto is p. cool

shigeto IS great. I bought my ticket for star slinger before I knew shigeto was on the tour and it's very exciting. I just listened to mux mool for the first time and it's going to be fun to dance to. All of it is going to just be really gooood
kill them w kindness

piano moths

Shigeto played an hour+ long set and it was so so so good. I didn't expect him to play a drum kit. It was so good. My friends made me take a pic with Star Slinger (who looks like a moon kin) which was pretty ridiculous. His set was amazing I thought. I wish it had been longer. He said that he liked the last night show better than the sold out show in L.A.

dance dance dance it was so goooooodo.
kill them w kindness

Placebo Headwound

Definitely seeing The Protomen on Nov. 9th. giggle;

Geno

I got two free tickets to see The Black Keys tomorrow.
And I'm seeing Portishead a day after that.

So pretty good weekend ahead/
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Portishead was fucking amazing. Everyone should go see them if ever given the chance.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

piano moths

kill them w kindness

Geno

They Might Be Giants and M83 next weekend <3

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on November 03, 2011, 05:33:04 PM
They Might Be Giants and M83 next weekend <3

I WANNA SEE M83

Also going to see the Blue Scholars on the 19th woot woot

Mondegreen

I wanted to see The Boxer Rebellion later this month but:

1. It was 19+
2. It was cancelled

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on November 03, 2011, 05:33:04 PM