May 02, 2024, 03:52:22 PM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Geno

I'd only be interested in seeing Ghostland Observatory and TV on the Radio. Everyone else that I want to see, I'm already going to see later this year. Not worth the drive.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Oh you ment come to PAX. Yeah probably not gonna happen. I'm already gonna be in Seattle for about a week for blink 182 and bumbershoot.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Quote from: Squid Girl on July 11, 2011, 02:28:10 PM
I wanted to go see The Decemberists but to be honest, I don't feel like paying 45 dollars for a ticket.  akudood; too expensive for my taste. Especially since it is outdoors and I can just stand somewhere else for free and hear it.

Opeth sounds like fun though!
The Decemberists are so good live. It would totally be worth it.

Andria

Quote from: Geno on July 11, 2011, 03:00:58 PM
The Decemberists are so good live. It would totally be worth it.

Probably but I have a thing about not paying much for concerts  :(

my max has been 26

Commander Fuckass

I want to go go moogfest :[
http://psnprofiles.com/TheMaysian][/URL]3DS Friend Code: 5086-5790-7151

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on July 11, 2011, 02:57:50 PM
Oh you ment come to PAX. Yeah probably not gonna happen. I'm already gonna be in Seattle for about a week for blink 182 and bumbershoot.

We'll both be in Seattle for the same weekend lets kick it son

Geno

Quote from: MF Doom on July 11, 2011, 04:04:11 PM
We'll both be in Seattle for the same weekend lets kick it son
You know how often I go to Seattle recently? WHY HAVEN'T WE HUNG OUT BEFORE?

Placebo Headwound

I'm seeing Ratatat on July 13th, and Death From Above 1979 on the 22nd. giggle;

strongbad

Quote from: Geno on July 11, 2011, 06:34:59 PM
You know how often I go to Seattle recently? WHY HAVEN'T WE HUNG OUT BEFORE?

HIT ME UP DUDE
i have friends in seattle so i've been up there a bit too

Geno

Fuckin Portishead in October.

spaceman

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on July 11, 2011, 07:02:29 PM
I'm seeing Ratatat on July 13th, and Death From Above 1979 on the 22nd. giggle;

Saw both of them last weekend.

Lollapalooza and Pitchfork were both really rad this year.

applesauce

Quote from: fluxus on August 09, 2011, 07:41:15 PM
Saw both of them last weekend.

Lollapalooza and Pitchfork were both really rad this year.

I was there too. Saw DFA as well.

snoorkel

Hopefully following Hank III to 2-3 shows next month. Should be FUCKIN SWEET

Placebo Headwound

I'm seeing Frank Turner in November. Me and my friend are going pretty much just to see Andrew Jackson Jihad open. giggle;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

hopefully I will be attending Tune-Yards and Pat Jordache when they play Atlanta in...september?

I should really look up info on that show

Go Up