May 05, 2024, 04:39:01 PM

1,531,621 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

piano moths

QuoteThank you Miles! He made me a part of their band Akron/Family so I could see their show. Best night ever.

some friend I know @ ASU made this their facebook status... Haha, damn...
kill them w kindness

Patrick Stickles

i saw tokyo police club last night and they played a really fun show

i didn't expect it cause i heard champ was a really poor album, but live all the songs from it seemed pretty awesome
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 06, 2011, 09:08:09 AM
some friend I know @ ASU made this their facebook status... Haha, damn...
bawwwww

Wrench

Quote from: Ashitaka on April 06, 2011, 08:29:05 AM
I saw them at a state fair  akudood;

Goo Goo Dolls was a great show. Pretty short playtime for them (1.5 hours), but it was good none the less.

C.Mongler

Seeing Odd Future May 18th. Swag.

piano moths

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 13, 2011, 09:47:41 AM

Seeing Odd Future April 15th. Swag.
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: C.Mongler on April 13, 2011, 09:47:41 AM
Quote from: eeeeeee on April 13, 2011, 11:29:53 AM
Seeing Odd Future April 15th. Swag.
Super jelly times a million

Geno

White Denim is comin to Arizona by the way Hiro
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Hiro

Quote from: Geno on April 13, 2011, 02:00:41 PM
White Denim is comin to Arizona by the way Hiro
thanks for the tip wrench;

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

goddamn the mountains goats put on a great show. saw them at the grey eagle last sunday.

Geno

The Mountain Goats are assholes and only play 21+ shows in Portland.
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

Quote from: Geno on April 13, 2011, 11:19:13 PM
The Mountain Goats are assholes and only play 21+ shows in Portland.
maybe you should grow up

piano moths

I leave for Indio around 4!!!!  giggle; giggle; giggle; giggle;
kill them w kindness

Geno

piano moths

I opened up some birthday mail and a friend sent me a Fleet Foxes ticket...
kill them w kindness

Go Up