May 10, 2024, 10:43:14 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

Geno

Quote from: Patrick Stickles on March 10, 2011, 05:52:02 PM
okkervil river/titus andronicus june 4

you guys jelly?
No because I'm seeing them June 21st
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

Also, here's my calender <3

March 17th: Girl Talk
April 2nd: A Day to Remember
April 6th: Protest the Hero
April 30th: Starfucker
May 1st: Between the Buried & Me
May 12th: of Montreal
May 13th: System of a Down
May 14th: Ghostland Observatory
May 15th: Rammstein
May 27th - 30th: Sasquatch Festival
June 1st: Blackfield
June 21st: Okkervil River
June 28th: Rush
July 2nd: Ween
July 9th: The Monkees
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

LCK

how the fuck do you afford all of this, good god

Wrench

Geno

Quote from: Trevor on March 11, 2011, 10:08:59 PM
how the fuck do you afford all of this, good god
I have a job and I spent all my money on concerts. THATS HOW

Bushy

Ugh Wiz Khalifa/Mac Miller concert yesterday in Raleigh

Shit was so officaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
@pokemonyewest on Twitter

strongbad

Hiro

Akron/Family tonight  giggle; giggle; giggle;

piano moths

daaaaaaaaaaaamn! I forgot that was tonight...

I'm going to go to Fleet Foxes in Tucson and I think that's in May. I hear that Beyond Wonderland is great I bet you'll have a lot of fun.
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 04, 2011, 10:54:58 PM
daaaaaaaaaaaamn! I forgot that was tonight...
well, at least i know i didn't miss you or anything.
i was crammed in the back of a tiny tiny clown car, car broke down about an hour and a half into the 3 hour trip (but the car kept running, only on 3 cylinders), then we got to phoenix, then the car broke down again (now running on 2 cylinders), then we drove around for another hour or more to find the driver's friend at a car parts store, spent an hour and a half watching her fix her car and replace tons of parts in the parking lot, and by then it was like 10:30 or so. Then we went to in-n-out, then spent about 3 hours driving back, making for roughly 8 hour car trip to nowhere, crouched up in a ball.

piano moths

Hahaha... wow way too much car... haha!
kill them w kindness

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on April 05, 2011, 08:49:37 AM
Hahaha... wow way too much car... haha!
it was just so so so tiring

spaceman

Waiting nearly four years to see The Mountain Goats ended up being one of the most worthwhile waits I've ever had to undergo. Well, considering I'm only 16 there haven't been too many waits longer than four years. But whatever. It was magical. <3

Wrench

6 days until Goo Goo Dolls :3

Hiro

Quote from: RanchNinja on April 06, 2011, 08:08:14 AM
6 days until Goo Goo Dolls :3
I saw them at a state fair  akudood;

Go Up