May 02, 2024, 11:10:02 AM

1,531,645 Posts in 46,729 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

The Hand That Fisted Everyone

also Destroyer is coming.

if I get all these tix, it would be 45$ I think

sans culottes

ice cube in march
decemberists in april
fleet foxes in may

i plan to attened one, two, or all of these shows
I support BUSH

Placebo Headwound

LCD is adding 4 shows at Terminal 5 before their last show. Probably going to go to one of those so that I can actually see the band without paying $500. akudood;

Geno

Quote from: cozio on February 10, 2011, 11:42:08 PM
ice cube in march
decemberists in april
fleet foxes in may

i plan to attened one, two, or all of these shows
Fleet Foxes is pretty much sold out EVERYWHERE
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Geno

CAKE tonight
Maybe Best Coast/Wavves next week
Deerhoof in two weeks
Crystal Castles next month
Girl Talk next month
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

My mom got me a ticket for The Strokes without me saying anything about it, so I guess I'm going to be going to that. akudood;

Also, I'm seeing Jeff Mangum in October. giggle;

Geno

Deerhoof - Feb 26th
Crystal Castles - March 6th
Girl Talk - March 17th
A Day to Remember - April 2nd
Protest the Hero - April 6th
Portugal, The Man - April 29th
Between the Buried & Me - May 1st
of Montreal - May 12th
Ghostland Observatory - May 13th
Rammstein - May 15th
Sasquatch! - May 27th
Blackfield - June 1st
Rush - Jun 28th

piano moths

Girl Talk, Coachella, Of Montreal are all in my future
kill them w kindness

strongbad

um so yeah crystal castles was the best concert ever

spaceman

Saw Titus Andronicus and the Pogues last Thursday. Was awesome.

Upcoming:
Andrew Jackson Jihad and Bomb the Music Industry - March 25
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - March 28
Lightning Bolt and Cacaw - April 3
Arcade Fire and The National - April 25
The Flaming Lips - July 7
Pitchfork Music Festival - July 15-17

Pitchfork this year is going to be amazing. Only the first wave of the 45+ band lineup has been announced and it includes Animal Collective, Deerhunter, TV on the Radio, Fleet Foxes, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, Yuck, The Dismemberment Plan, James Blake, Das Racist, Cut Copy, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, and Destroyer.

Hiro

Quote from: eeeeeee on February 26, 2011, 04:36:57 PM
Girl Talk, Coachella, Of Montreal are all in my future
bawwww lucky, i was going to buy my coachella ticket the day it sold out  akudood;

Quote from: fluxus on March 09, 2011, 07:38:41 PM
Saw Titus Andronicus and the Pogues last Thursday. Was awesome.

Upcoming:
Andrew Jackson Jihad and Bomb the Music Industry - March 25
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - March 28
Lightning Bolt and Cacaw - April 3
Arcade Fire and The National - April 25
The Flaming Lips - July 7
Pitchfork Music Festival - July 15-17

Pitchfork this year is going to be amazing. Only the first wave of the 45+ band lineup has been announced and it includes Animal Collective, Deerhunter, TV on the Radio, Fleet Foxes, Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All, Yuck, The Dismemberment Plan, James Blake, Das Racist, Cut Copy, Ariel Pink's Haunted Graffiti, and Destroyer.
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

Patrick Stickles

okkervil river/titus andronicus june 4

you guys jelly?
What the fuck was it for anyway?

Go Up