May 09, 2024, 11:22:17 AM

1,531,624 Posts in 46,728 Topics by 1,523 Members
› View the most recent posts on the forum.

Concerts?

Started by Feynman, May 28, 2009, 02:33:39 PM

previous topic - next topic

Have you been to a concert?

No.
Yes.
Go Down

spaceman

Amazing schedule upcoming.

Wavves + Best Coast + No Joy - 2/9
Titus Andronicus + The Pogues - 3/3
Crystal Castles - 3/14
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - 3/28
Arcade Fire + The National - 4/25

I'm fucking psyched for AF+The National, I got my pre-sale GA floor tickets this morning and cannot wait.

Hiro

snuck into Willie Nelson tonight  :3

LCK

Seeing Linkin Park (lol) this Friday, and February 25th I'm seeing Atmosphere, Prof, Los Nativos, and DJ Abilities :3

Geno

Quote from: Trevor on January 22, 2011, 02:58:07 PM
Seeing Linkin Park (lol) this Friday, and February 25th I'm seeing Atmosphere, Prof, Los Nativos, and DJ Abilities :3
DIOYY is opening for Linkin Park right? So jealous.
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Placebo Headwound

January 23, 2011, 02:52:51 AM #649 Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 08:49:25 PM by Placebo Headwound
Murder by Death on March 1st.
The Mountain Goats on March 29th (the day they officially release their new album).
Of Montreal April 30th.

Wrench

I think I'm seeing The Goo Goo Dolls in April.

10 bucks FTW

Daddy

The Mountain Goats on 1 April.

LCK

Quote from: Geno on January 22, 2011, 06:08:06 PM
DIOYY is opening for Linkin Park right? So jealous.
yes n_u

Quote from: Placebo Headwound on January 23, 2011, 02:52:51 AM
Murder by Death on March 1st.
The Mountain Goats on March 19th (the day they officially release their new album).
Of Montreal April 30th.
i want to see murder by death but they have completely bypassed minnesota akudood;

spaceman

Quote from: fluxus on January 20, 2011, 04:09:32 PM
Amazing schedule upcoming.

Wavves + Best Coast + No Joy - 2/9
Titus Andronicus + The Pogues - 3/3
Crystal Castles - 3/14
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - 3/28
Arcade Fire + The National - 4/25

I'm fucking psyched for AF+The National, I got my pre-sale GA floor tickets this morning and cannot wait.

And the Mountain Goats April 5  :3

C.Mongler

Saw Dismemberment Plan last night on the 22nd. SO FUCKING GOOD. SO FUCKING GLAD I GOT THE CHANCE TO SEE THEM.

Seriously, I was one of the first three people on stage when they started playing Ice of Boston; it was fucking incredible.

Andria

i will probably see Ra Ra Riot in march

spaceman

Flaming Lips Soft Bulletin show July 7  THE POWER OF GOD

Geno

January 26, 2011, 06:10:16 AM #657 Last Edit: January 26, 2011, 06:14:57 AM by Geno
Quote from: fluxus on January 25, 2011, 09:43:00 PM
Flaming Lips Soft Bulletin show July 7  THE POWER OF GOD
  THE FUCK! When are they gonna play the soft bulletin in seattle?
Quote from: ncba93ivyase on April 04, 2014, 10:31:27 PM
geno i swear to fucking god silvertone and i are going to board you up in your house and have the world's greatest goddamn boyager meetup right next door and put burning bags of dog shit in front of all of your windows and doors and your house will smell like dog shit but you won't be able to extinguish the flames and you'll choke and die on dog shit fumes. what made you will also kill you.

i am throwing down 5 god DAMN dollars geno i will go out and collect the dog shit myself this is fucking happening jesus fucking christ

i'll give you an upperdecker with dog shit and don't you fucking doubt it for one little second you fat bastard

Wrench

Goo Goo Dolls on April 12

Officially got my tickets tonight

Hiro

Quote from: Wrench on January 30, 2011, 01:33:44 AM
Goo Goo Dolls on April 12

Officially got my tickets tonight
oh god why
i saw them for free and it wasn't even that good

In other news, I saw No Age today, in this little venue which was seriously just a house in a rural area. The band played in the tiny living room. It was really fucking crowded in that tiny room, but luckily I was close enough where I was about 2 feet away from the singer's face. The music was awesome, and the crowd was pumped as fuck. A random guy next to me decided to pick me up, and I crowd-surfed throughout the crowd for a few minutes. It was really amazing. People were moving and shoving everywhere, nobody could stand up straight, music was blaring, and I was soaked in sweat and beer. At the end of the show, I got a picture with the lead singer/drummer, which was pretty awesome. I shook his hand too. Also, my friend (girl) was almost always near me, usually in front of me, pressed against my body. We shared plenty of looks, and it was just amazing.
Also, the show was entirely free. They just asked for donations at the start. Apparently the members of the band are friends with the guy who owns the venue, so they always make a point to play a show when they're coming through the region. Definitely the best experience of my life. So fucking amazing.
After that, we walked over to my friends' apartment (literally a 10 second walk - the house was right next door), and just hung out for a good while.

Go Up